[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, so i've been seeing this girl for a few months,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

hey guys, so i've been seeing this girl for a few months, been pretty serious but it is long distance. anyway she's talked about this dude she hung out with (i think they met in october?), strictly friends. but he inevitably developed feelings for her, knowing she was in a relationship with me. apparently this guy knows a lot about tech stuff, and this is where things get fucked.

he texted her a screenshot of me facebook messaging him, basically telling him to stay away yada yada. i tell her it wasnt me, we move on. a few weeks later he texts her another screen of me TEXTING him "we need to have a conversation about (gf)". again, never sent that, dont even know his number etc. we move on. now she tells me she actually SAW it on his phone and says there's no way it's fake.

like, how even? how does someone fake a text message? how did this guy get my phone number? i tried looking this dude up on facebook but couldn't even find him. i don't know what he looks like, his last name, phone number etc. i know NOTHING about this person yet he's managed to fuck up our relationship.

thoughts? what do?
>>
File: firefox_2017-04-18_17-56-50.jpg (27KB, 476x849px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-04-18_17-56-50.jpg
27KB, 476x849px
>>18236460
you do realize there are like a million websites where you can just generate fake text messages, right?
>>
>>18236585
i showed her this, but she's saying she physically saw it on his phone in his inboxes
>>
Ok, so it sounds like this dude is a bitch and you got to tell your gf this dude is a bitch. She'll either take your word for it or not. Dump if she doesn't but discuss if she still trusts you. And do something about the dick who is trying to break you two up
>>
>>18236651
seriously, it's pathetic. the guy doesnt even know me and the only person he's really affecting is her by making her mistrust everyone. she said she's willing to talk on the phone but yeah i'm ending it either way.
>>
>>18236680
I'd actually talk to him in person.
>>
>>18236680

Bro you're being a weak little bitch.

Where you went wrong
>Gf is hanging out with guys who are actively trying to sabotage your relationship and you didn't stand up for yourself. You should have immediately said "Hey it's cool if you wanna hang out with this guy, but it's clear he has feelings for you so I'm not okay with it. I'm not into this so take care." and that's a breakup.

You are being disrespected so badly and you put up with it way too much already. End it before you make more of a fool of yourself.

If my gf ever even accused me of something another guy told her I did, and took his word over mine, I'd end it right there. Wtf?
>>
What country do you live in? What telecom do you use?
SMS spoofing is possible in some countries. Often it violates regulations or violates company terms of service.
Get his cellphone number somehow. Call your country's regulatory agency (eg FCC) your own telecom company, and call the complaint line for his telecom company. Explain the situation and you might get him sent a notice letter, a fine, or get him blacklisted from his network.
>>
>>18236460
>been pretty serious
>but it is long distance
choose one or the other mate
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.