[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been through homelessness and so on, I'm a drug dealer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 234x216px)
images.jpg
10KB, 234x216px
Been through homelessness and so on, I'm a drug dealer.

Two of my clients keep shortchanging me.

>What's the best way to assert myself?

I'm into science, literature and things, I'm not a violent person but I can't let them push me around.
>>
>>18236407
No money, no dope
>>
>>18236407
If you were really a lit fag you'd know acting like a little bitch gets you nowhere in a hurry. Become /fitlit/
>>
>>18236424
Or if you were a drug dealer you'd know that a soured relationship leads to

>Violence
>Bad business
>Possible police tip off from dissatisfied junkie
>>
>>18236407
dont' pickup from
>>
>>18236407
Tit for tat with dandom forgiveness.

Given you don't want to escalate and beat the snot out of them, give them short weight after every time they give you short money.

Or lean on the fact that it's a trust relationship, you trust them to pay and they trust you to provide unadulterated goods.
>>
>>18236451
I think giving them their product minus a gram and then telling them 'you've been giving me x so here's y amount' would be best

cheers
>>
Tell us about your science and literature.
>>
>>18236407
You can't live that life without violence. You're going to slaughter a pig and write "give me my money" in the pigs blood on their cars while they aren't home. Chances are though, you'll have to make an example of one of them. Take some hints from the savages in the Mexican cartels. When you're meeting up with one of them, bring a few friends and a video recorder. Have your friends come out from behind him when he's not expecting it, and break his legs. Make sure you're recording the entire time, that's the key. Proceed to tie him to a chair, and state your reasoning for doing what you are doing. Pull out a brand of some sort and heat it up, and put it on his face (over his eye will work). End it with "the next person who short changes me is getting the box cutter". Problem solved. No one will ever short change you again.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.