[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I need to hit the gym if I want casual sex? t. 5'7"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1479620746033.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479620746033.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
Do I need to hit the gym if I want casual sex?

t. 5'7" (170cm), 142lbs
>>
You have more reasons to hit the gym than that.
>>
>>18236378
>t. 5'7" (170cm), 142lbs
A bit chubby for a girl. I'd suggest just doing cardio and guys will show their interest.
>>
Don't forget to lick the treadmill and rub your ass crack sweat over everything. Share the love gym monkey
>>
>>18236394
I'm a male
>>
>>18236394
Why did you assume OP was a girl? Girls don't need to do much to get casual sex, just tell a guy "fuck me" and that'll be enough.
>>
>>18236420
Not that anon but 5'7" looking to swing casual sex as a man is kind of a poor joke. It enters the realm where it's as likely to be a woman trying to raise their attractiveness.

Further, OP even needing to ask the question raised doubt as to them coming with the male problem set. Ofc you need to hit the gym if you're male and 5'7" here.
>>
>>18236497
5'7 isn't really THAT short though, unless you bought into 4chan and /fit/ memes. It's short, but most women are shorter than 5'7. As long as you're taller than them, they either won't care or will fall for a lie about your height if they do happen to care.
>>
if u arent 6ft or taller ur fucked
>>
>>18236509
Most retards on this site live their lives by 4chan memes, using them to shape their perception of reality. I've had *chan morons vocally announce they've "dropped their spaghetti" IRL and in public. It's sad to see society decay to epic memes 24/7 because these creatures don't know how to segregate their public life from their shitpost life.
>>
Do you need to? No, most people can have casual sex with a little effort.

Should you? Yes, for way better reasons than casual sex
>>
yes u fucking do. it will make it 10 times easier to get laid. bitches dig muscle
>>
imagine how much ass tom cruise in his prime or zac efron pulls compared to someone like michael cera. all are manlets, but only two are men.
>>
>>18236675

zac efron!!! hahahahaha! zac efron! i was not expecting this from you, 4chan
>>
File: manlet goals.jpg (131KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
manlet goals.jpg
131KB, 634x1024px
>>18236724
well i mean look at the fucking guy

manlet or not he's slaying ass
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.