[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just started dating this girl, and went back to hers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

I've just started dating this girl, and went back to hers. Tried to get my penis in but her vagina is way too tight for me, so I couldn't get my dick in there.

How can I work on this and what can I do to help loosen her up so that I can fit in there?

I made her come from using my hands in a few minutes, should I try:
-using lube
-taking it far more slow with my hands (technique?)
-something else?

I'm a virgin so I've never tried out positions with people to see what I like, but when I was trying to get it in she said she loved having me on top (missionary, I think).

Should I try a different position?
>>
>>18236267
>I made her come from using my hands in a few minutes
>her vagina is way too tight for me

Are you sure she actually had an orgasm?
>>
>>18236267

>should i try a different position

if you want
>>
if she's relaxed, aroused, and wet and you still can't get it in she might have a medical issue and should see a doctor about her vaginal tightness then she can do some stretching exercises which can take months or years before her vagina can accept a penis.

You couldn't even put your head in? How about fingering? Was she experiencing extreme pain from any type of insertion?
>>
Use lube and use a condom and make sure she is aroused. She's gotta be sopping wet down there or the entire point is kind of moot. If she is saying, yeah, lets do P in V without being wet, she is saying it just to say it, and likely doesn't want to actually have sex. Please use a condom.
>>
>>18236274
She said she did. Although come to think of it she didn't explicitly say that, but she did seem to really enjoy it.

>>18236279
I could just get the head in, but it was way too painful for her.

She has had sex before, but has had a dry spell for a few years and I suspect there's some trauma there. Not sure though.

I got one finger in, eventually two, but three seemed painful for her.

>>18236277
It's more about what's easier to do that helps me get my dick in her.
>>
>>18236292
>she didn't explicitly say that
Even if she had explicitly said that, she might've lied and said she did to make you feel better about her weird tight vag
>>
She should be wet enough for three fingers to get into her. You sure she was even sufficiently wet?
>>
>>18236304
>wet enough for three fingers to get into her

I've been able to handle a dick but never have I ever been able to handle three fingers up in there. Two's fine.
>>
>>18236303
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. She kept apologising, it was cute but I didn't want her to feel embarassed about it.

>>18236304
She got quite wet, and I could get three fingers in easily. Although she wasn't wet enough for me to have anything on my fingers when I took them out

>tfw you realise how little you know about sex
>>
>>18236267
Then maintain flaccidness throughout
You are a man, you can do that, right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.