[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been taking Paroxetine (40 mg) because of an anxiety disorder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (7KB, 256x171px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 256x171px
I have been taking Paroxetine (40 mg) because of an anxiety disorder and panic attacks since 6 months, but I have been suffering from this for at least 3 years.

I am no longer nervous, however I have super negative thoughts in all aspects, despair, worries, much FEAR and thinking that I would never go this.

Especially when I'm bored or just at home.

This is awful, I am aware that this is nothing normal for a 28 year old.

What I can do?
>>
>>18235935
Hi anon, I was taking Paroxetine too few monthes ago. Do you see a psy ?
>>
>>18235935
It get worse, so my psy gave me another one : abilify. I still have negative thoughts when I am alone, so I manage to see a lot of people every night after work.
>>
The negative thoughts might come because Paroxetine makes you more active, especially if you have say hypomanic phases or something, but you sound like you're being treated for general anxiety, in which case it might make sense to take Xanax or Seroquel and if that doesn't help Promazine or Truxal.
>>
Stop relying on the pharma jew to solve your problems and act as a bandaid to your mental illness

Go sober and confront the anxiety head on with a healthy diet exercise and little dose of willpower

Meds are never gonna fix all your problems, intact they probably are making them worse or giving you new problems

>t. someone who was diagnosed depressed and anxious and loaded up with pretty much every drug in the catalogue and found out years later that the meds were garbage and all I needed was actual introspection and a little hard work

Time to man/woman up.
>>
>>18235991
Stop saying to depressed people to make effort to get better, it doesn't mean anything and it is really a lack of comprehension of this pathology.
Everyone wish it could be that easy not to be depressed. Meds aren't the best thing I agree, but sometimes it is the last thing that doesn't make you jump from a bridge.
>>
>>18235991
Agreed. I was diagnosed with GAD in two instances, also had some form of depression. I then started exercising very slowly and eating really clean/stopped caffeine, stopped smoking, all of which was hard as fuck to do but my anxiety 'disorder' fucked off within about two months almost completely (also lost all my weight in the following two years)

Haven't had a legitimate panic attack in nearly two years now.

>>18236003
Fair enough of a point, but I don't care what anyone says these meds just make the problem worse the longer you take them, and these medical professionals are going to try to get you to stay on them for as long as they can -- you know why.
>>
>>18236021
Not all of them are like that.
Not the point of the conversation, but why did you decide to stop cafeine ? Is it that bad for health ?
>>
>>18236026
Stopped it because part of my anxiety came from fear of having a heart attack. It's probably bad in that it raises your heart rate for no real good reason, but for me it was just flaring my anxiety.
>>
>>18236034
Oh ok I see, thank you for answering.
>>
Of course, He put me from 20 mg to 40 mg 2 weeks ago, but i didn't see any difference
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.