[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend A: keeps coming onto me. we've fooled around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 11.jpg (31KB, 446x353px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
31KB, 446x353px
>friend A: keeps coming onto me. we've fooled around a bit, but i'm not massively invested, we're not relationship material imo.
>friend B: interested in friend A, but A is interested in me, and not B.

every time B tries to do stuff with A, hang out or whatever, it drives me insane, especially if i find out about it after its happened. consequently, i retaliate by spending time with A, especially if it's to the knowledge of B. but i'm not even that interested in A!

i could enter a relationship with A at any point, but i don't want to, so why am i getting pathetically jealous?
why is this bothering me so much, and why am i such a piece of shit?
>>
>>18235887
In a similar situation, I guess most people here are ignoring you because they dismiss it as you being an asshole, but I think it's understandable, not saying it's right, but understandable, I'd guess some part of your brain is already like "MINE!" and gives you the urge to fight if you see that threatened. That's what I think, my similar situation was a girl was into me, I wasn't into her, but when another guy was into her I got really jealous, and I still didn't feel attracted to her, it doesn't seem to make sense, only on a "primal brain" level, or something like that. IMO just let them be, if they get together or not, you know you didn't want friend Are you by any chance also insecure about your choices? As in, you get anxious looking back on wether you made the right choice, about pretty much anything? That could be a factor.

inb4 people saying: "hurr you're a bad person and that's it"
>>
>>18235942

I fucked up, it should say:

"...if they get together or not, you know you didn't want friend A."
>>
You could possibly like friend B which would explain the jealousy.
Hook up with B
>>
>>18235942
yes, it feels like a dumb primal brain thing.
and yes, i do get anxious about my choices. i have a real, consistent problem with regret and get destroyed by anxiety if i feel like i've wasted something, an opportunity, anything. how are you supposed to get around that?

>>18235966
i have no romantic feelings for B, and ever since B found out about me and A, he's been getting on my nerves, perhaps deliberately. i don't really like B much in all honestly.
>>
>>18235997
B might have the same feelings of jealousy as you I would put it to two options

Date A
Not date A

Flip a coin heads being the first option what ever the coin lands on go with that option unless you really hate that option it's how I make many life decisions
>>
>>18236017
i've already sort of made the option of not dating A, but despite this i still feel like shit when i see B doing what he does. i want to pick an option and stick with it, but i'm struggling to do so
>>
Youll always want what you cant have, and lose interest in what you could easily have. But thats something you should struggle with when youre 14-20.

As you become older, you should know that your brain will tell you this dumb stuff sooner or later. At some point you need to expect it and be prepared for it.

Be smarter than your brain. Only advice here
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.