[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically, I'm at university and I went to a party and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_10158371137035123.jpg (54KB, 639x641px) Image search: [Google]
received_10158371137035123.jpg
54KB, 639x641px
So basically, I'm at university and I went to a party and there was a girl there, and she seemed quite flirty and talkative. Later on in the nightclub, I tried to kiss her and she said she had a boyfriend and showed me a picture on her phone with her boyfriend as her lockscreen and I thought nothing of it and assumed I was just misreading signals. However, I get back and see she has added me on facebook and followed me on Instagram, so I message her and get her snapchat.

For the last two weeks we have been snapchatting daily, and when I open her snapchat and don't reply she will message me something along the lines of "ignored" or "you going to reply then mate". Then last night, she agreed to go out somewhere and watch tv at mine, and we discussed funny sexual stories and what sexual things we are into.

Her and her boyfriend have been going out for a year, and without being big headed I think I'm better looking than her boyfriend. Do you think she is just being friendly, or she wants something more with me such as to have sex

I don't want a lecture on how I shouldn't do it, I know what I'm doing is terrible but I get a thrill out of having sex with girls in relationships.
>>
Whether she wants sex with you or doesn't, trust me the only way is if you bring it up.
But I think she's doing it for attention primarily, don't give her that too easily.
>>
>>18235857
She is probably having doubts on the relationship with her current boyfriend and lining up other leads in case her current relationship fails. Who knows honestly.
>>
>>18235857
tin brown eye fist saturn?
>>
>>18235958

I think its supposed to be 'can i fist uranus
>>
>>18235898
But that makes it awkward and less likely to happen I reckon, I was thinking I should just go for a kiss in my bed and see where it leads
>>
>>18235917
Absolutely this. Ever notice how whenever a guy gets dumped his woman almost always seems to have another option lined up?
>>
>>18235857
If she offers sex, fuck her and then leave.

Don't get together with her, a gf who does shit like that is not something worth keeping or gf material.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.