[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 y/o kissless virgin here. I will have my first date ever in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: What is Social Anxiety3.jpg (8KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
What is Social Anxiety3.jpg
8KB, 300x237px
21 y/o kissless virgin here.
I will have my first date ever in a couple of days.
I hope that you could give me some tipps to overcome my social anxiety and get the girl.

Also, should I go for the kiss? Hope you can help an anon out.
>>
>>18235389
First off, your nervousness will fade away in the first two minutes you talk to her when she arrives. So don't stress over it.
Second, because you are inexperienced you shouldn't even go on this date with the mindset
>I will fuck her
just try to have a good time.
Third, be yourself. I'm being fucking serious here. Be yourself. If you put on an act, you will just make her uncomfortable when she sees through it. She will even trust you less. She already agreed to go on a date with you, that means she likes you already.
And last, yes. Kiss her in the end. But make sure to flirt with her obviously. That is as simple as telling her that she looks pretty when you pick her up or touching her back when you walk somewhere.

Keep in mind, she agreed on date with you. That means sex with you went already through her head and she thought to herself she would want that. The deal is already sealed, so just be cool and try to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>18235410
By the way, I'm saying that as 21 year old who lost his virginity last February. You can do this, bruh.
>>
>>18235416
>>18235410

Thanks my man. Yeah, we are flirting over text close to 2 weeks now. I know that she likes me, and she knows that I like her.

You have some tipps for the kissing part? (I wouldnt have gone in it with a "I will fuck her" mindset anyways)

GJ to you on that kind sir!
>>
>>18235504
Well you will either kiss her mid date or at the very least at the end. Actually, tell me what you are doing on the date so I can imagine the scenario better
>>
First tip: Listen to the song that makes you very happy before leaving. Listen to it more than once and sing it. Enter it's mood and let yourself feel it thoroughly.
Second tip: Take note of the date to realize what you should do. What I mean is: 'Should I go for the kiss?' the girl will answer you that when you are there. 'How will I know?' by feeling it. If you feel the wish to kiss her, go for it. It's an anxiety, maybe even a little bit of fear mixed up. That's your cue, go for the kiss.

Remember that denying your kiss doesn't mean denying you, Many times it only means "not now" or "let me get to know you better before deciding if we should kiss".
The idea is... don't take nothing personally and don't try to make things for her, make them for yourself. Have a blast, and let her join you in your happiness, maybe even be part of it.

And also, like anything else in life, practice is necessary for perfection (if ever there is a perfection...). In any case, what I mean here is that you shouldn't expect a perfect date, or the perfect time to kiss. You should just go for it, even if it doesn't seem the best time... Be aware of the limits there, and go for it even feeling the fear/anxiety.
>>
>>18235519

Nothing huge for our first date desu. We want to meet after work and go to a cafè or something and after that, well, spontaneously.

I told her that Im really awkward and socially anxious so Its not like I tell her that Im someone else.

Also, thakns for all your help, I really appreciate it
>>
>>18235524

thanks for your input! My biggest fear is probably the kissing part. What If Im so fucking bad at it that she thinks its horrible? And, should I ask her if I can kiss her or just go for it?
>>
>>18235540
Do what you think you should do man, there is no recipee. We all get the fear when going for the kiss (speccially on a first date ever scenario).
But we gotta move on even when feeling this fear, this is what separates adults from children, children usually get caught up in the fears or possibilities, that they just stop and get in their heads, not moving towards anything at all beside sheer imagination. This is the important part of my advice, I'll repeat it once more: You will feel fear, anxiety and so on, and you should move on and try what you wish no matter the fear. Look at it, say "Oh, there it is" and move forward.

If you are frozen and can't just go for the kiss, you can ask her for it, but I wouldn't wait for the answer... And I would not ask, exactly...
It would be something like this:
"I want to kiss you" and just go for it. Or "Would you give me a kiss?" and go for it.
>>
>>18235552
Thanks You! This is really helpful, seriously. I try to think about all that stuff and try to not be afraight. Thanks anon!
>>
>>18235529
>I told her that Im really awkward and socially anxious so Its not like I tell her that Im someone else.
I know you were just being honest, but never do that shit again. Confidence is very attractive in the eyes of women, so you shouldn't kill that quality off just like that. At least her expectations are low, so you can only surprise her now.

If you end up walking around in town or going to the park or something, just sit down at a nice spot, talk, then get closer to each other, have some strong eye contact while you slowly come closer to her face and then kiss her.
Something like that.
If not, just kiss her at the end. Say you enjoyed yourself and that you want to see her again. Then you kiss her and say bye.
>>
>>18235570
>I know you were just being honest, but never do that shit again

Taking a mental note of that. Stop being a fucking whiny pussy. got it.
>>
>>18235540
No don't ask if you can kiss her. That beta nice guy attitude will turn her off.

Remember. She agreed on going on a date with you. That means she WANTS and already EXPECTS you to do it. Understand that. You will only fail if you don't kiss her. You will never fail if you kiss her.

>>18235552
I agree with this guy that you shouldn't think about the fear too much. You need to go for it, otherwise you will freeze up.
>>
>>18235589
Thanks anons. Yeah, I think I should stop thinking about what could go wrong and start going for it already!
>>
>>18235562
Yea... let me just point out that I didn't say "be feearless"... I said FEEL THE FEAR and MOVE FORWARD.
Do not fight the fear, accept it as part of the way, and walk the way nevertheless
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.