[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is soda and chocolate? I'm somehow addicted to cola,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 81I3TzZizyL._SL1500_.jpg (370KB, 1494x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81I3TzZizyL._SL1500_.jpg
370KB, 1494x1500px
How bad is soda and chocolate? I'm somehow addicted to cola, fanta, etc. and drink everyday one can with about 250ml. In addition one bar of chocolate or so.

I'm not fat and even do some fitness but still I'm worried of dying of cancer or something because of that behaviour. Should I reduce it to two or three cans per week or even less? Or is it actually not that bad?
>>
>>18235373
How do you feel? Are you tired throughout the day or just feeling like everything is perfectly fine?
>>
>>18235402
Perfectly fine. My body also doesn't make any problems. I'm just worried that it might change one day
>>
>>18235373
Chocolade are sugars, fats and even some anti depresive things, cacao and vitamines. It is also very kcal dense, so if you overdo it, you may get fat.

Soda is pure cancer. With or without sugar, it is concentrated cancer in a drink. If you want to drink something sweet, go for orange juice.

T. Water masterrace.
>>
You're addicted to sugar, so was I. Stop drinking and eating them for three days and you will feel like shit but will return to normal after about a week or however long it takes you for brain to rewire from the dopamine withdrawals you get from consuming the shit. 5-7 teaspoons of sugar a day for females. 6-8 teaspoons a day for males is the recommended maximum daily intake that you should be having but anymore than that is fucking with your brain and your stomach. I'm slowly getting off the sugar addiction and it's pretty hard but slowly starting to feel great without the need for that shit in my life.
>>
>>18235373
>drink everyday one can with about 250ml
That's so cute anon. I don't recall last day when I had lesser than 3 500ml cans of Rockstar.

Generally it's bad but pretty much everything you eat and drink is bad for you, so it's about finding a balance of least bad stuff that's bearable. As long you do fitness and eat/drink different things and feel fine, it's a solid indicator that your current lifestyle isn't too bad.

Though keep in mind that sugar (and caffeine from cola) is addictive as fuck and the withdrawal symptoms aren't fun, so if you can reduce it, go for it.
>>
>>18235373
i drink at least 1L of energy drinks a day, and i feel fine, i look fine, and the doc says my kidneys and liver work top notch. A lot of people have weak kidneys and can't process the sugars and caffeine in a lot of drinks and food and look/feel like shit because of it. If you're one of them you should look for other things to drink and cut down on sugary foods, eat (non-american-sugarfilled) sandwiches instead
>>
>>18235373
One can isn't going to hurt that much. Well, one can a day might be much. I'd be worried more about my kidneys than cancer.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.