[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm an indian girl, living in US. my dad fucking INISISTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

i'm an indian girl, living in US.
my dad fucking INISISTS that i marry an indian guy. i don't want to. i don't find them attractive. i'm only interested in white guys. or at the very least the whiter looking middle easterners. but nope. my dad won't allow me to even bring a white guy home! :(
what should i do? i know if i married an indian guy i'll never be happy in my marriage, ever.
>>
get a job, build a career, move out, become independent. Then you can marry whoever you want.
>>
>>18235331
Part of usa culture is to be disrespective to your parents.

We call it ironically land of the freedom, where
>you can get shot from legal weapon from drug addict
>get held indefinitelly in prison by forgetting password to your computer
>die of untreated illness because no health insurance
>mulitate dicks of babies for fun
>get into huge bet while studying crap uni
>swallow andidepresivants and addreal like candy from age 5
but you can also do whatever you want.

If you dont like indian boys, just date somebody else. Find some white dude and live with him.

Ask your dad about his reasons. If he is racists, call him racists and ask him why he hasnt stayed in his original country to "preserve" his race.

Tldr just do this
>>18235331
>>
Why is it you don't like Indian men?
>>
>>18235329
You can marry me I'm a light skinned lebanese :)
>>
Yeah it kind of sucks being raised as an ethnic minority. You end up forming n notions of beauty and attraction based on what you're exposed to every day. So when white girls tell me that they don't find Indian guys attractive, I completely understand what they mean, because I don't find Indian girls all that attractive either.
>>
>>18235329
Date Indian boys without getting serious until you go to college or move out some other way. Then do what you want.
>>
>>18235329
Just date whoever you want to date and don't tell your parents. I don't see what the issue is here?
>>
File: desert-thirst.gif (82KB, 503x335px) Image search: [Google]
desert-thirst.gif
82KB, 503x335px
>>18235386
> You can marry me
>>
>>18235329
Just get out and live on your own. If you're old enough to worry about marriage, you're old enough to move out and live your own life.
>>
Leave your dad? just ignore him?
you dont seem to really need advice, just a little bit of courage.
>>
>>18235360
>you can get shot from legal weapon from drug addict
>die of untreated illness because no health insurance
You missed the mark on these two. For the first, most shootings are related to organized crime, which is the infrastructure that's set up to circumvent prohibition. End the war on drugs and violent crime will drop precipitously.

And as for the other, the problem isn't lack of health insurance, it's that many people have no access to healthcare despite being forced to spend exorbitant amounts (that they can't afford) on insurance. Their health and general quality of life goes down as they have yet another bill to pay, while they continue to not seek preventative care due to high copays, and may well still be on the line for medical costs if their insurance provider spuriously decides not to cover necessary treatment.
>>
>>18235329
Wait until college.
Do whatever the fuck you desire
Profit!
>>
>>18235329
What a shallow, self-hating fucking whore you are. I hope no one will ever marry you.
>>
>>18235460
This, indians are gross in general.

And they have statistically small dicks.
>>
>>18235329
I genuinely don't understand your problem. You're an adult, right? What does it matter what your parents think?
>>
>>18235568
Did you not read the broken english?

niggas be mad that they ain't from america
>>
>>18235329

Just do what you want to do anon, don't let your father dictate what you want to do. At your age you're meant to do whatever you want unless you're less than 18

if you're underage, you need to fuck off, and live a happy life with someone good for you
>>
Indians are smelly.
>>
>>18235839
While I don't endorse the control OPs father is trying to exercise here, doing "whatever you want" at the age of 18 is an invitation to live like an animal. 18 y.o. isn't seasoned enough to know *what* to want.
>>
>>18235587
>>18235847
This. This this this

I hate Indians more for their personalities. I used to not care. But then I encounter them every day at my retail job. They can be so mean and they're always trying to be cheap or take advantage of you
>>
>>18235379

The whitest most alphest Indian guy I ever met was still a drunk beta. He even meme'd me but his power levels are too strong. Now everyone knows how gay he is.
>>
>>18235331
I come from a muslim family, they have similar views about white people people marrying their daughter. I moved out. Have a white partner, will be having kids with him. It's all my choice.

Leave your family if you want to become your true self.
>>
>>18235329
Marry a Native. The Spanish and Dutch mistakenly called them Indians for years. And if your dad gives you shit just say "but I did marry an Indian, just like you said :^)
>>
File: EricTumbles.gif (1024KB, 227x158px) Image search: [Google]
EricTumbles.gif
1024KB, 227x158px
It is my dream to have sex with an Indian woman. I love the full lips and almond eyes. I want to see the contrast in skin color. I would blow my load all up in an Indian woman. All day every day. Jesus Christ I can feel her vindaloo twitching on my dick.
>>
>>18236089
My neighbors were from Pakistan. Their son fell for a white girl in high school, they from 16-18 in secret, and then from 18-27 fighting for his parents to accept her. (They liked her just fine and were never mean to her for what it was worth, but they just never would acknowledge their relationship.)
Finally, at 27 son sits down with his parents and just says "This is happening whether you like it or not. I've put off proposing to her for years because I wanted you to come around. You can either be a part of my life, or not. But I'm in love with her, and I WILL be with her. She WILL be my wife, she WILL have my children. You can be a part of that or not, I'd rather you were, but if you won't just shut up and accept I'm marrying a white catholic girl then you won't."

Because they weren't terrible parents, they finally got the hint how serious he was.
I went to that wedding and my god, I'm one of those people that think love is fake and marriage is just a contractual obligation for government benefits. But if love is real, that's what those two kids have. The way she looked into his eyes when dancing, the way he never stopped smiling with every part of his body. It was the most magical and beautiful thing I ever experienced and goddammit I feel like I need a hard beer to not feel like a sappy little girl right now.

So OP, you can see, you make your own decisions. Yes it sucks when your parents would rather disown you than see you happy, but you do what's best for you. If your parents are good parents, when you finally bring home a dude you are head over heels with, regardless of his race, they'll understand if you lay down the law with them.
>>
>>18235329
How about finding a very americanized indian (2nd or 3rd generation) that is very white looking but still has an indian last name.
>>
>>18235329
The term is Native American. And I thought you guys all came from the US.
>>
>>18235329
This highest caste Indians were Aryans. Northern Europeans (white guys) are Aryans. Point out that you are marrying into the highest caste.
>>
>>18235329

White guy that's attracted to Indian women here.

Honestly, I wouldn't date you.
No matter what.
Sorry to say, but most guys regardless of race/religion won't want to become the guy that separates a woman from her family.

>>18235944
>The whitest most alphest Indian guy I ever met was still a drunk beta.

This is actually most of us white guys too, mate.

I don't know if it's US culture or what, but in the UK I've met some pretty alpha Indians.

>>18236089
>Leave your family if you want to become your true self.

I'd suggest talking to them first, using this as a last resort if they prove nonnegotiable.

But I'd also suggest making this clear to your family before actually dating the guy, otherwise he's gonna feel like shit for splitting your family up.
>>
>>18236315
>This is actually most of us white guys too, mate.

I get what you are saying but you dunno this guy. He reeks of autism.
>>
File: 439we.png (210KB, 761x627px) Image search: [Google]
439we.png
210KB, 761x627px
>>18235329
>>
File: 1479688198057.jpg (36KB, 477x624px) Image search: [Google]
1479688198057.jpg
36KB, 477x624px
>>18236338

Is this now an "how indians hit on women" thread?
>>
File: 929201312000018215275perv6.jpg (28KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
929201312000018215275perv6.jpg
28KB, 600x340px
>>18236352
It's their natural charisma.
>>
File: white indian.jpg (48KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
white indian.jpg
48KB, 640x427px
>>18235331
this

or an other idea i just had
have a small dinner party or BBQ party at your parents house.
Only invite maybe 3 girls and 3 guys.
One of the guys should be your bf.
Keep the party light and friendly.
Don't show signs of intimacy with your guy.
Then after a few months, say 6 months, you can breal the news to your dad and say he's already met him. (hopefully they got along well at the BBQ 6 months ago)

this will ease the shock a lot.
>>
>>18236574
>ease the shock a lot
Yeah how so? The expectation is going to be completely shattered either way. They are going to view the guy as a friend, not a boyfriend. This approach is going to be just as jarring. In fact, it looks like she lied to them this whole time, which will make it even worse. Her best bet is to just not tell them anything or for the guy to be extremely alpha around the parents when they first meet. If he shows weakness, the whole encounter will be terrible. Even if the parents font approve, at least they can take solace in the fact that the guy is alpha
>>
>>18235329
It's funny, Indian guy here and I feel the same way about Indian girls.
>>
>>18235329
Indian dude here. Mom flipped out and cried when I brought home an Asian girl, literally said to her face she'd never be part of the family.

It hurt, but I told her to fuck off, married her three years later.

You're a fucking adult. Grow up. Male your own decisions. If you were living in a country where this was an issue, I'd be sympathetic, but it's the fucking West. You have freedom.

This shit is why I hate my own fucking race right here. Bunch of self-absorbed crybabies.
>>
>>18236627
Wow, it sounds like you married someone purely because your mummy didn't approve of it. Enjoy your divorce when you eventually realize you didn't love your wife and that it was a spite marriage
>>
>>18236631
You're fucked up
>>
>>18236627
Yeah, so much freedom but still tied down by familial 'obligations'.
>>
>>18236638
Just sayin, no offense
>>
>>18236591
it'll ease the shock because the indian dad will have already met the bf and, hopefully if the white guy makes a decent enough impression on the dad at the party/BBQ, the thought of marriage won't be so bad.
It'll still be bad, but not as bad.

side note, OP, if your white bf is in any way a loser with no future....then your just wasting all our time here.
>>
>>18236712
No it won't, since it will look like she lied, and in his head he would have already typecasted the guy as a friend, not a boyfriend. And you think the dad is going to be happy knowing he invited the guy who was secretly sleeping with his daughter into his house? Fuck anon, you have to be stupid or something. We live in the real world here, not some fantasy romance novel bullshit.
>>
>>18236631
>three years
Took an awful long time for a spite marriage, lmao.

Also the whole fucking family hates her, even my dad. A psychiatrist told us he could legit diagnose her insane if he wanted.
>>
File: 1490411492837.jpg (387KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1490411492837.jpg
387KB, 800x820px
>i'm an indian girl, living in US.

Your father is right.
>>
File: dam son.jpg (28KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
28KB, 640x640px
>>18236710
I'm not married so I am not offended but pic related. Poopoos like to dryhump kiddos on the bus! Shiva's a dumb slut. I like ghee but not poo poolands.
>>
>>18235329
Take your time and find a good guy. Introduce him to your parents. If they don't like him, make them like him.
>>
>>18236315
yeah go ahead and speak for yourself and yourself only you fucking twathead
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.