[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heard from my buddy (same social group) that he and a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7574.jpg (153KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7574.jpg
153KB, 750x745px
Heard from my buddy (same social group) that he and a couple others helped the ex move to another flat. Apparently the new guy she's dating, whom she didn't want to continue things with me for and I think her harpie friends helped convince her to do so as well, was too busy to help her out. Coincidentally those friends were too busy, too.

Not sure whether to feel a bit humored or feel a little bad. I genuinely believe she's a good person, just easily influenced by not so influential friends

How to feel about this? Not care at all and move on from that fling?
>>
Move on brotha, life can be a bitch sometimes, but that doesn't mean you should become one.
>>
>>18235291
I think you should feel glad you can new move on and find a new gf and she won't be butthurt since she's clearly moved on
>>
>>18235291
Stop thinking, talking, seeing your ex and forbid your friends to tell you ANYTHING about your ex.

She doesnt exist anymore.

STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.
>>
>>18235322
How to act when we're at the same get together? Just be happy and treat her like friends before we dated?
>>
>>18235336
>dating somebody from your "best buddies" group and break up.

Nigga what are you doing? If you were responsible adult capable of controlling his emotions, you wouldnt make this thread in the first place.

So since you are like this, you gotta cut contant somehow, learn to let go or go literally crazy over your ex, wasting many years thinking about her and being jealous and insecure, possibly destroying any future relationahips you might have because you will still think about her.

Your choice now.
>>
>>18235351
So dating within the social circle was a terrible idea?
>>
>>18235354
It isnt disaster. If you start feeling some love emotions to a girl you already knew and it is mutual, go for it.

But it goes against saying
>bros before hoes
This is one of many reasons why you try to not date your coworkers. Once you break up, it is really awkward.

You fucked up, you deal with it. I suggest to cut contant at any cost or pretend that nothing happened and never think about it ever again.
>>
>>18235368

Yeah I fucked up. Now I have to move on. Get a better girlfriend down the line
>>
Just do you and be happy. She's moved on and so should you. You are no longer a priority for each other so forget her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.