[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me: >I don't have anyone to go out with. My crush: >How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.png (242KB, 625x589px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
242KB, 625x589px
Me:
>I don't have anyone to go out with.

My crush:
>How about with me?

Me:
>You don't need to sacrifice yourself just because I am lonely and sad.

What is wrong with me? Did I fuck up /adv/?
>>
Next time just say:
>OK

Yeah I know life can be scary, but sometimes you need to stop acting like a total bitch.
>>
I was just too scared to tell her yes.
>>
>>18235250
>My crush asked me out. I said no.
>The girl I want to go out with asked me to go out with her. I said no.
Yes, you fucked up.
But you can still save it if you play it right.
>>
>>18235295
Don't be. She asked, it means she's interested in you. Don't be a bitch now.
>>
>>18235295
Tell her that you were scared.
Something like
"Hey Anon. Sorry for earlier, I was surprised by your proposition. I was scared of telling you but I like you a lot, would like to meet somewhere together so we can talk about it?"
>>
>>18235250
Christ, OP. I think you need some therapy to sort you shit out before you even think about looking for a relationship. Finding a girlfriend won't solve your issues, trust me.
>>
>>18235308
Don't listen to this guy, therapy don't help build confidence. Just say to yourself: do I wanna go out with some girl and be a man for once, or am I gonna keep acting like a bitch for the rest of my life.
>>
Well I already had a therapy. Surprise, it didn't fucking help. He just listened to me and that's all.
>>
>>18235315
Exactly, now do this mental gymnastic: whenever you feel you are lacking a certain kind of confidence, just tell yourself "don't be a bitch".

Trust me, you can do this. Don't forget the motto. Don't be a bitch
>>
The reason I got spooked is because something like this doesn't happen to me very often. In fact, she is the first girl that ever talked to me for more than 2 hours.
>>
>>18235250
A U T I S M
>>
>>18235326
WHOOP DEE DO! seriously, just talk to her, tell her you're sorry, you were caught off guard. And most important, don't be a bitch
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.