[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it still wrong to kill yourself if you genuinely believe that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Is it still wrong to kill yourself if you genuinely believe that your genealogy isn't worth continuing?
>>
>>18235159
>wrong

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>18235164
If it's something I should feel sad about, or responsible for.
>>
>>18235170
If you're dead, what does it matter?

Do what you're gonna do.
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18235159
You can live your whole life and die from old age without passing on your genes m8.
>>
Who gives a fuck about stupid kids? If you want to kill yourself why do you place so much important on the "life" this simulation has created or whether or not you are contributing to it's growth? You would just watch your kids struggle to adjust to this weird corrupt society anyway so who cares. Don't kill yourself, don't do anything to hurt anybody, just shitpost and enjoy yourself while you can.
>>
>>18235170

You can't feel anything for it when you're dead. People will most likely be destroyed when they hear the news even though you think they won't. It puts a huge burden on people. Just imagine if your best friend did it.
>>
>>18235159
What is sterilization?
Or you can castrate yourself to even stop the need for copulation with a partner.

Suicide is too big solution for this small problem.
>>
File: 1483409190114.jpg (65KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1483409190114.jpg
65KB, 600x399px
>>18235159
This
>>18235238

Also why should it be wrong to kill yourself at all? As long as you dont belive you go straight to hell for suicide (which you could also work arround by doing dangerous shit), suicide can be a morally justifiable choice you make.
Just be sure to talk to someone first and think it through, most people who kill themself do so out of impulse and not because they made a rational choice.

But if your only reason is bad genetics I wouldnt worry to much. There have been some pretty amazing people born by retards, and a lot of really stupid motherfuckers born by intellectuals.
Just go out there and knock yourself out, worst thing to happen is that you could like being father.
>>
>>18235159
So you are going to punish yourself for the failings of your ancestors?
>>
>>18235159
Play Blue Whale and die. B4 you actually jump off, create a thread doxxing the fuckers that manage the whale threads
>>
>>18235159

its a pretty stupid reason, like the worlds already so fucking shit and you think you should be the only person fixing things, and instead of fixing bigger things you choose to end your self? soundsl ike you're rationalizing.

after all living doesn't mean reproducing, and if you think your life is worthless you can at least serve others and make the world a better place with extreme volunteering.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.