[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever had their physiatrist tell them they wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_32267-images-922335325.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32267-images-922335325.png
7KB, 225x225px
Anyone ever had their physiatrist tell them they wouldn't see them and had the therapists say you should see your physiatrist?
>>
>>18234894
No, but then again Ive never had to go see a shrink outside of that one time my parents forced me to go to 'family councilling' with them. The impression I get is they are all a bunch of scammers who you pay to say they >totally get you
and maybe give you some fucked up drugs that are only allowed on the market because big pharma greased the right pockets.
>>
>>18234894
I'm guessing you mean psychiatrist?

What country? Most will have a mechanism for putting the two in contact to hash that crap out and get a proper answer for you as to the right path.
>>
I have the same view. But it's better than nothing. Cuz nothing results in a lot of acid.

You think a should just report the dude. He won't even let me see another doc, all referrals from gp get rejected cuz I'm "under a current shrinks care"
(Haven't seen the guy in over a year)
>>
>>18234916
Canada. Yes they work under the same division. But different buildings.

Answer is " you see him" from therapist.
"You only see me if your currently on medication" from him

Had to make a 1.5 weeks of phones to book an appointment to make my case as to why I should have the current meeting I'll be in

I wasn't allowed to book an appointment. I had to explained over a week of phone calls why I should speak to him
>>
File: tmp_32267-images(2)342937243.jpg (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32267-images(2)342937243.jpg
6KB, 240x160px
On ratemds.com the dude is a 1.5/5
>>
>>18234927
Ask GP/therapist to refer you to someone else as he wont see you?
or ask for a prescription of straight up labeled "SUGAR PILLS" to get him to STFU and actually see you if they cant/wont prescribe something basic in the meantime
(citalopram is a basic one that a lot of GPs will hand out like candy)
>>
>>18234993
I get rejected. It's stupid. To see anyone else I need to quit my current care and try another government run location.

Which I have been told by all other locations even if I quit I most likely won't be admitted. Cuz knowing the care you need and wanting to continue it else where is a sign of a drug addict n someone that doesn't want to get better.

The doctor that wouldnt see me in over a year told me I'm probably faking and wants to make sure I'm not.
>>
did you seek benzos or adderall in your first appointment lmao
>>
>>18235894
Nope I seeked nothing and wanted therapy

Got an ssri then got told too many side effects bye
>>
>>18235912
>>
>>18235912
>>SSRI
>>Too many side effects
this guy straight up doesn't want to deal with you.
Or what did you say that rustled his jimmies so hard?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.