[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents hand me property >See Houston with dad for 2 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>Parents hand me property
>See Houston with dad for 2 years
>Find out about other human beings
>Now know more than I want to
>Have no intention of moving out of parents house
>Going to stay inside and become an incredible internet animator
>Will likely die alone if I walk this path

I don't intend to bring more children into this world, but is love worth anything at all?

I feel like it's a good meaning to this world, but I can't see it as anything more than illusory phantom that can ruin your life.

I'm torn between deriving life satisfaction from being a cartoonist and living a horrible life for the sake of very close human contact.

I may get a part time job at Wal-mart down the road, but that's about it.
>>
>>18234720
I'm also currently 20 years old.

I've no experience with the opposite sex, but that could easily be a positive factor for the life style I may choose.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18234720
I dont understand your post at all. Rewrite ur first 2 green texts
>>
>>18234725
I've beheld the life of another that decided to stay at home and work, and I can't say it was a decisively negative existence.

People have big, inaccurate visions of what life should be due to media.

I can't say I envy people that are married.
It's labor. All of it.
>>
>>18234727
My parents handed me property (They've given me the house we live in the event of their death)

I saw Houston by working with my dad for 2 years. I saw the way other human beings really live by walking around their homes.

It really roasted my Almonds, but I can't have total faith in my conclusions.
>>
Okay you just answered my question lol

You are too young to shun love. You need to put yourself out there, experience life, experience normie things, lose your v card. I'm not sure you know what love is, not the familial kind but the kind between you and a partner. The closeness and intimacy is unparalleled. You should experience these things before you give them up.

Also, why don't you become a cartoonist on the side as you work at Walmart? It doesn't hurt to have a plan B and you need to show that you were doing something on your resume other than "4chin lul".
>>
>>18234747
It takes far too much time to learn animation and work a day job.

It's thousands of hours of concentration to be excellent.
>>
>>18234747
I really can't say losing my virginity will teach me anything at all.

Life is such a vague term.

I've had to be a part of it everyday, and now, I want out.

I've seen a general trajectory of marriage, and a part of me doesn't want to start.

I can only see that normie things aren't the things for me. It's like a radically different brain wiring.
>>
The thing that really eats away at me the most is my total ignorance to relationships beyond friendship. I've had close friends, but I don't have any variables in my brain for anything more. I have a feeling I may never receive anything more; it's ok for now, but I can't know about how I'll feel in the future. I have nothing to work off of.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.