[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one deal with the world and all the fucked up shit that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: wtfisthisdeusex.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthisdeusex.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
How does one deal with the world and all the fucked up shit that exists? I'm trying really hard to change my old hermit ways by getting a decent job that has career potential. During my lunch break, I decided to people watch instead of actually eating.

Within 10 minutes, I concluded that it would be best if the earth was stricken with a meteor to end the suffering of the common person, as to put them out of their misery of grinding and having to continue living in such deplorable means. I by no means live in an ivory tower, because, I, too, don't even have a car or service for an old iPhone I've had since 2012.

I know this is how the world is and always will be, but how do I cope with how shitty this world is? I spend too much time on /b/ as it is, and confront the worst of the worst in rekt threads. I'm just convinced the world is a bad place, and that I'll become the victim of my circumstance or someone else's.

I often find myself thinking suicide is a viable answer to this, but I'm too chickenshit to actually go through with it.

TL;DR: The world is fucked and I don't know how to deal with it. Wat do?
>>
Realize that everything continues regardless of your judgment. Do things you enjoy until you die.
>>
>>18234616
I was having a panic attack when I wrote this. After calming down and going over some thoughts, I've considered that I'm not in a secure life position at the moment, and it's freaking me out. This new job would barely cover rent, car and insurance. Yearly, I make just enough to apply for foodstamps, but I've been told by SNAP reps that owning a car is considered a luxury, therefore, even if I made under what would qualify, I'd still be fucked. Things I genuinely need to replace or update can't immediately be dealt with due to lack of funds. I live in a house that just got out of a bankruptcy, which means the bank can effectively kick me out and force me to be homeless(Obviously I'm living with parents who suck ass at financial responsibility).

I'm basically trying to go solo as quick as possible, but I get caught up in how I'm going to do this, and convince myself I'm fucked, regardless of what I do.
>>
>>18234569

Try to carve yourself a small bubble of "less shit" people and places, live in it; When energy permits try to expand and improve your small bubble.

Elsewise:
>>18234616
If you can't fix it, ignore it
If you can't ignore it, mix in enough good things to make it worth it
If you can't make it worth it... well... there are ways...
>>
>>18234755
How old are you op? I'm going through the same thing, it fucking sucks lol.
>>
>>18234569
>I spend too much time on /b/ as it is
Found your problem, stop going there retard and go to other boards except /r9k/.

Also you're thinking with your feelings 100%, you have to accept that you cannot change the WHOLE world.
BUT at least you can change it a little bit by not being an asshole, do some good small things, give good /adv/ice to some other anon if you know your shit and are not thinking with your feelings, since giving some shitty advice can literally change an anon's life.

And finally stop thinking the world is shit, you probably are living or working in some depressin shit that is affecting you since browsing /b/ and /r9k/ will also fuck you up with unneccesary depression.

And don't fucking kill yourself retard, are you really going to lose your own life that some people are wanting to have just because some places in the world are shitty?
You should think about the people that would wish to live one more day before they die in this instant, but you literally thought of killing yourself despite having a healthy body.
>>18234755
Can't help you much here but you should be able to take the lead in financial responsibility if you were the one that fucking got your family out of bankruptcy.
>>
>>18234569
>end the suffering of the common person, as to put them out of their misery of grinding and having to continue living in such deplorable means.
>I, too, don't even have a car or service for an old iPhone I've had since 2012.
Not sure if trolling or not...

> I'm just convinced that I'll become the victim of my circumstance or someone else's.
Happiness doesn't have to depend on the circumstances.
People can be happy without cars
People can be happy without phones
And people can still be happy even when something happens to them that isn't in their control.

Stop trying to control everything and enjoy the ride. Your life isn't miserable just because you can fantasize about better scenarios.

>>18234755
>I've considered that I'm not in a secure life position at the moment, and it's freaking me out.
There will never be a moment when everything is absolutely perfect the way you like it, when you have atoned everything you regret and there is no worry for ever losing it again.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.