[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i give up on women? I honestly can't keep it up,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How do i give up on women?
I honestly can't keep it up, it has been way too many rejections, i never got anything from women
>kissless
>virgin(If being "raped" by a 10 years older dude doesn't count)
>only held hands once because she thought i was rich

I'm autistic, i got diagnosed with asperger, plus i have sunburnt skin, plus my type of skin is kinda hated on this part of the country(people have a varying level of racism) i'm ugly and not really tall, 5'10". I'm just a student, i can't pay for dates and lots of things, and the sad thing i see that is not important for many people, they still have gf even though many are in a worse off situation.
Well the thing is, no matter what i do i'm a complete failure at this game, i'm never good enough.
I just want to give up on women, to not feel anything.
Please help me prevent these dumb feeling that later on cause nothing but pain to me
>>
>>18234517
Well man, to each their own, but after multiple times thinking "this is it, I'm done with women" I've decided that it's frustration talking above all else, which appears to be the case for you too. In fact I used to make threads just like this, and after having done some soul-searching I feel like I made them with some hope that anons would talk me out of it by inspiring me to go back out there and try. I wonder if that's the case for you?

If you're like most guys, like most people even, you'll have that drive to get laid and experience intimacy, emotional bonds etc. No man is really an island. Plenty of autistic/Asperger's dudes get girlfriends even if it's harder, just like short guys get girlfriends even if it's harder. You're listing out all your faults, but trust me on this: I work in a retail store, I see hundreds if not thousands of people every day. And I see all types of guys with girlfriends and wives. So all these reasons you have for not getting laid or whatever, I won't dismissively say you're making excuses, but they don't have to stop you.

I am coming to the realization that most people don't want to date perfect people. That doesn't mean they don't want to date at their level or that soft "leagues" don't exist. It just means that emotional connections are one of the most important things. So what you do is find out what you're good at, improve at what you want to, and then just get out and meet women.
>>
>only held hands once because she thought i was rich

Well at least your better than me.
>>
>>18234540
>>18234517
You need to work on your confidence above all else though. That lack of self esteem is what's telling you you're not good enough and giving you a billion reasons why. You even said you see guys who are worse off with girlfriends, so you can at least logically acknowledge the flaws in your thinking and self-doubting, which is a start. Now the next step IMO would be talking to women, getting numbers/dates/sex/whatever. It sounds counter-intuitive perhaps, but my theory is that if you have enough positive re-enforcement to look back upon, it'll boost your confidence. i.e. just getting a kiss or makeout would make you realize you have it in you to inspire desire in women, and you'd feel far less that you're "not good enough".
>>
>>18234550
>muh confidence
>muh selfsteem
what makes you think that?
I just know i'm too ugly and too autistic for a gf
>talking to women, getting numbers/dates/sex/whatever
that's the point, i can't get anything but death stares
>if you have enough positive re-enforcement to look back upon
that's what i said i can't get, i only get rejection and make women feel repulsed
>>18234540
i don't care honestly what other people do, or what happens to them, i see my results and i only see rejection
it doesn't matter ANYTHING i do at all, stop implying things about me, stop thinking i don't work on something, that i don't try to improve on myself, this is just wrong, i've done everything i can for myself and to get a partner but i just can't
>>
>>18234572
>what makes you think that
The fact that you just "know you're too ugly and too autistic for a gf"

Fuck's sake, you look fine from the pic, fine enough to get a girlfriend. I'm 5' 6" and skinny as fuck, I do have a handsome face but I'm still way shorter. You could probably pull way more than me all other things being equal, more women seem to prefer larger, huskier guys anyways.

>I only get rejection
When's the last time you got rejected? Detail the scenario and I'll see if I can't pinpoint any possible errors in your approach.

>I've done everything I can
Well first of all you're already good enough, but your relationships are gonna be shit if you don't have the self-esteem to realize that. So stop thinking in terms of "doing things" outside of how they benefit you, think more instead about how you can improve your self esteem. You're in denial about it but it's clearly shit. Nobody with good self esteem believes they are too autistic and ugly to get a girlfriend, my god man.
>>
File: i dont do anything with mylife.jpg (514KB, 2560x1712px) Image search: [Google]
i dont do anything with mylife.jpg
514KB, 2560x1712px
>>18234584
well i've been mocked for being ugly far too much all my life, i was the laughing stock in the highschool for ugliness. And people always say i'm too weird. I'm just trying to make sense. I'm trying to know why has my life gone this way
> fine enough to get a girlfriend
if i did i wouldn't get reject 10000000% of the time

At the begining of march, she told me she has a "bf" (which is highly unlikely because there's literally no proof of such thing) well she said the same bullshit about "you must work on yourself and she will come" i can't point out much it just happened.
>>
>>18234633
Why do you need proof that she has a bf?

Look man I get rejected all the time still. Not every woman in the world is going to like you ever. Even the most successful PUAs report having slept with a few hundred women, which when compared to the thousands they approach it ends up being like a 10% success rate at best.

You WILL get rejected again, and having the self esteem to endure matters because you will stop being so hard on yourself when it happens. I will bet there's even women who would like you right now. It might be less if you are not bringing the confidence that women desire though. I know it's frustrating but you really do need an acceptable level of confidence if you want to do better with women. You can do it though, many guys including myself have been where you are and we all made it work out so of course you can as well.
>>
>>18234667
because it seems like a lie, it is a lie.
>I will bet there's even women who would like you right now
lol i'm out
>>
>>18234670
Ok then, rest up and take care.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.