[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dying to ask her out even when I know she will refuse,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I'm dying to ask her out even when I know she will refuse, possibly reject me or that she was fooling me the whole time.

Why is that?

Can anyone tell me why I can't seem to let her go, I know what a oneitis is, but I don't even think its what it is.

There has been no sign she doesn't like me, she is quite friendly with me but that is it, no talk no hang out, no online chat.
I mean we have seen each other for three times in a month and nothing out of the ordinary happened.

She was sitting in my contacts this whole time but I didn't text her a word in fear she wouldn't answer or because I'm afraid showing her interest might drive her far from me.
My story goes far worse than this, there are like two girls I want, even if it was just being friends I wish they would simply say yes and come with me for drinks.

But I realize that I'm so unattractive girls simply avoid me in fear I get attached to them.

My chad coworker would tell me about how he dates girls the same day he meets them.

This is pathetic.
>>
because her possibly rejecting you obviously isn't a factor that influences your emotions

you keep going at it until you got it
you being relentless is actually a good thing given that you aren't attractive

so what
they don't go out to drink with you
you can spend your time on someone to try and change their mind
or keep rolling until you find one that doesn't need some mental gymnastics
or understand that a relationship isn't what you want right now, or at all
or come to terms that you will have to wait and it's not worth pursuing given your situation
etc etc

a million outcomes
but you're not pathetic unless you call yourself that
>>
I'm having what you're having. In my case, oneitis doesn't seem interested at all, but won't actually tell me to go fuck myself either. Shold I treat this situation like map toons would?
>>
>>18234530
Jap*, thanks ac
>>
What do you think of hodgetwins>>18234512
>because her possibly rejecting you obviously isn't a factor that influences your emotions

How do you know?
I'm more afraid it makes things in our group awkward, I don't really care about her rejecting me.
If I get rejected how will friends consider me?
Know that she is a very childish girl and I suspect she is the type to make fun of it behind my back.

>you keep going at it until you got it
>you being relentless is actually a good thing given that you aren't attractive

How?
I personally see it as being desperate.

>so what
>they don't go out to drink with you

Means I'm what I'm afraid to admit : Ugly, Boring, Shallow and wouldn't consider friend with out of social obligations like work or studies.

>but you're not pathetic unless you call yourself that

I just hope this is true.
I've lost all my confidence lately.
>>
>>18234537
Childish is a major red flag. If child-like is what you meant, proceed.
>>
>>18234537
>hodgetwins

Fuck I don't know how I quoted that shit.

>>18234541
Alright.
Why exactly are they a "redflag" ?
>>
>>18234530
OP here.
Mine didn't tell me anything because I am the one who didn't have the balls to make things clear.

It's the same for you and sometimes I wonder if they just use us for attention because many girls would have just started being more distant.
>>
>>18234562
Much like children, they get upset easily for no big reason whatsoever at the wrong person. Furthermore if someone above their level or something out of anyone's control frustrates them with or without logical basis, to relieve stress they will do the same to a person on a lower level aka basic bullying. When such person is not available they would report to next best thing, closest person for example. Another thing is, infantile behavior points to commitement issues, and as soon as some of your lesser qualities pile on top of each other she's going to look around. I was together 2 years with person like that, and could have used my own advice really early on. Maybe would have stayed in uni.
>>
>>18234575
Well, I did straight text her I'd like to know her better, but guess she kinda shrugged it off. And that was 3 weeks ago. Haven't seen texted talked or anything since then.
>>
>>18234595
Honestly I can't tell you myself what to do since I suck at it.

One thing I know is that if I knew that I was attractive enough I would still flirt a lot, even if I knew rejection was waiting for me.

If you know you're worth that much, maybe you should ask her on a date, she says no, no big deal?

>>18234588
So it's literally the kind of girl a fall for...sorry I don't think I'll be able to say no.
>>
>>18234603
Everyone has their preference. When I started dating her, first gf, you see, trash advice from everyone who cared to blurt out a one liner about some basic shit. I really would have actually wanted to hear right off the bat that she's a whiny whore. Even better, that was back in the day when I actually valued other peoples opinions over my subjective views.
>>
>>18234612
How old were you and she?
>>
>>18234665
When we started out I was 19 and she was year older.
Pssst, daddy issues.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.