[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse, being in a relationship then losing the one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 142535937117578.jpg (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
142535937117578.jpg
53KB, 800x800px
What's worse, being in a relationship then losing the one you love, or being forever alone and always feeling tfw when no gf?
>>
>>18234211
Definitely losing what you loved.

>All these retarded virgins, sad because they've never had sex
>They don't even know the heartache of being haunted by the memory of perfect pussy
>>
The former. It's called first love, not "last" love for a reason. So even if it doesn't work with the first one there's always another one out there.
>>
File: d655389138c13f801834394174f2d6fd.jpg (161KB, 750x1069px) Image search: [Google]
d655389138c13f801834394174f2d6fd.jpg
161KB, 750x1069px
forever alone tfw no gf
source: im forever alone tfw no gf
>>
>>18234217
>They don't even know the heartache of being haunted by the memory of perfect pussy

I'm a virgin, this is one reason why I wouldn't want to pay for a prostitute, because I don't want to get addicted basically.
>>
>>18234223
"It's okay to slut it up all I want, there will still be a beta provider that will take care of me"

t. Roastie
>>
For sure putting in effort to care and love someone when you come to find it out it was all for not.

Id definitely prefer to not get into something to have it burn out in great hurtful fashion and be forever alone sometimes
>>
I was definitely happier when I was a single virgin. But I imagine after a certain age the forever alone thing is worse.
>>
>>18234232
Anon, take it from me because I was, and still kind of, is in your mindset. I also checked in my v-card with a hooker, and honestly sex is over hyped among virigns. We all play it up like it's to die for, but it's just ok, at least in my opinion. I don't think you will become addicted.
>>
>>18234388
> honestly sex is over hyped among virigns.

You don't get to decide that sex is overrated you low testosterone fucking faggot.

My sex drive is no doubt 10x higher than you, and so is my testosterone.

Let me give the reasons why faggots like you say this shit:

1) You had sex with a condom on
2) You did it with a disgusting whore you barely wanted to touch, not your wife
3) You were mentally nervous and uncomfortable, blocking you from sexual pleasure
4) You weren't focused on your own sexual pleasure, you were too overwhelmed by your situation
5) You were impaired on some kind of drug
6) You're a low-test fucking beta with no sex drive

Sex is one of the best things in this entire world and it isn't overrated by one bit. I want to beat the fucking shit out of you for coming at me with this shit. You have no clue how mad it makes me when some low-test fucking beta with no sex drive, or even worse a woman, tells me "sex is overrated".
>>
>>18234428
Damn dude compensating much
>>
>>18234431
This has nothing to do with compensation, I'm anonymous.

I would actually beat your fucking skull in for telling me "sex is overrated" to my face. I would fucking rape you.

Literally everything in human civilization is about sex.
>>
File: 1277402603301.jpg (16KB, 453x470px) Image search: [Google]
1277402603301.jpg
16KB, 453x470px
>>18234439
>Anon said sex is overrated
>threaten to chimp out for having different opinion
We get it you like sex Others don't or got a low sex drive c'est la vie man
>>
>>18234439
LUL beta is such a pussy, I am a real man! I am so manly, look at me! Ha! I fuck so many girls! Ha ha! That'll throw the scent off the gay trail!
>>
>>18234211

>forever being alone

I never got my shit together until I actually had a reason, sucked when she cheated on me but if it hadn't been for her I probably would be a manager at a retail grocery store instead of a developer.
>>
>>18234453
I just said I'll rape who I assume is a man.

Anyone who says "sex is overrated" has no right to complain if I rape them, sex is no big deal right?
>>
>>18234458
>I just said I'll rape who I assume is a man

I'm starting to piece a narrative together here.
>>
>>18234428
Oh look an animal that's figured out how to use a keyboard.
Chimp kys.
>>
>>18234467
You better not say that, Anon! This guy is a high-test, womanizing, death machine of pure manliness. He'll beat your fucking skull in! And if you're a man and you claim that sex is overrated, he'll totally rape you, not because he's a beta, low test Q U E E R, but because he's trying to teach you a lesson!
>>
I'm FA. 24 years old and only had sex once, with a hooker.

I'm certainly not happy about my situation. But let me tell you, I've seen a lot of guys get their heart ripped out by chicks and it aint a pretty sight.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective. But I think I'm overall happier than some of those guys. A coworker of mine developed severe depression and nearly drank himself to death after his girlfriend left him for one of his best friends.
>>
File: 1481246843008.jpg (46KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1481246843008.jpg
46KB, 550x367px
>>18234211

Whats worse, getting a Lamborghini, having the time of your life driving it around for a few years and then crashing it or never having a Lambo at all and doing nothing in your mom's basement?

The answer should be pretty easy.
>>
>>18234474
I've calmed down but yes that's me. I'm an avid weight lifter from /fit/.

>>18234479
I was about to tell you this is a dumb analogy, then I realized having a girlfriend or wife is exactly like owning an expensive car that you crash (with no insurance coverage).
>>
>>18234458
>Anyone who says "sex is overrated" has no right to complain if I rape them
If your definition of rape is the feminazi version that includes consenting intercourse between informed adults, I'll agree. With any other definition, this is a ridiculous attempt at a strawman. Even without the stigma of sex, rape includes a necessary element of coercion, which is never acceptable in any context.
>>
There's no "one" that if you lose, it's gone forever and you'll never find another.

Also you can get your shit together and not be forever alone. It'll be hard and may take a very long time but sitting back and expecting something to happen with no work, you'll get exactly what you put into it.

> Source: Had multiple sexual partners in 20s and a 5 year relationship with person I thought was going to spend the rest of my life with, now single for 1 year with no serious prospects.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.