[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This 18 year old girl and her mom came to the pharmacy I work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: african.png (67KB, 217x193px) Image search: [Google]
african.png
67KB, 217x193px
This 18 year old girl and her mom came to the pharmacy I work at the other day and the mom picked up a script, 30 seconds later, the mom came back and told me her daughter wanted to know if she could have my number. she texted me the next day.

I thought this was going to go swimmingly, but making conversation with this girl is like pulling teeth and she already bailed when we were supposed to meet on saturday, at least she let me know the day before...

why is she doing this? She's been acting disinterested from the moment I replied to her first text. I wanted to tell her to fuck off, but I'm trying to be patient. I also have to give customer service to her mom...

i'm 23, is this just how 18 year olds are? I didn't really even start dating till i was 20
>>
Her mom could have pressures her into texting you, brah.
>>
>>18234177
a junky wants the pills brah
>>
>>18234181
I don't mean to be negative, but ^This.

I used to have a job at a plant nursery, women would come in with their daughters and say shit like, "Do you have a girlfriend, my daughter's single", much to the embarassment of their daughters.

Half the time they were reasonably attractive milfs, and I wanted to say, "Fuck your daughter, it's YOU I'm after".
>>
>>18234181
i thought about that before she texted me, but it doesn't seem that way. another thing is she lives in the next state over and just comes here on the weekends.
>>
>>18234193
>I think she's not interested. Why is she not interested?
>Maybe her mom pushed her to contact you
>No that can't be it

Why the fuck not?

Maybe when she learned your age it grossed her out. Maybe her mom got your number to try to break her out if a crush and it didn't work. Maybe she thought your conversation skills sucked. Maybe she's only into redheads.
>>
>>18234191
most annoying thing about this is that she'll give me positive signals one day then neutral signals the next. If she ignored me even just once, I would figure that her mum pressured her into this.
>>
>>18234206
5 years is nothing dude. I've dated women 10 years older than me. I've also played the waiting game and it works. I'm just annoyed that a girl chased me then tried to turn it around when I made it easy.
>>
>>18234220
Nothing to you, maybe, but you weren't asking what you think. You were asking what she thinks, because you don't know.
>>
>>18234177
Women suck at communication
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.