[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/, this is my first post and first visit to this place.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 778.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
778.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
hello /adv/, this is my first post and first visit to this place. I'm an /out/ist, I hike. Last year I was on military orders and one day from coming home I found out my wife was cheating on me. I don't know what to do. I feel like I hike now because im trying to run away from my problems. Like I hike not for the fun of it yet for the closure, like if I can get over physical miles and mountains I can get over my mental ones. It sucks, I don't want to lose a passion due to a lost lover. What do I do?
>>
File: 1486539591198.jpg (445KB, 700x424px) Image search: [Google]
1486539591198.jpg
445KB, 700x424px
>>18234137
Keep hiking bro. The time alone has allowed you to think about this bitch and if hiking makes you feel good seeing the sights and climbing obstacles others can't then keep doing it. Fuck it one day you might climb killamanjiro or Everest.
There was once a man who had climbed an incredibly tall legendary mountain. So tall that noone could conceive the achievement or its height. So he kept on climbing mountains said to be even taller so that he could make people realise his achievements and greatness. Eventually he stopped climbing, made the mountains his home and became a demon.
I suppose there was no point in that story i apologize haha.
>>
Ever thought about hiking in groups? There's clubs and events that like to host group hikes that I'm sure you would be interested. It can make hiking more mentally healthy.
>>
File: DSCN4042.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4042.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>18234137
I hate my life, but I love to go /out/. I enjoy doing very difficult missions because I have to concentrate on the route, safety, weather etc and for that time I'm not thinking about how much I hate myself. if for some reason I am unable to go /out/ for a period of time, I slip into a deep dangerous depression.
>>
File: IMG_20161105_100339_281.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161105_100339_281.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>18234615
Thats rough op i feel for ya. How long has it been since u left her. Only time can really heal you in a situation like that. Have you thought about a pup as an /out/ m8. What occupies your thoughts when u slip into that sort of depression?
>>
The whole meme of "Oh hes LITERALLY RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS PROBLEMS" is stupid bullshit used as a joke from romantic comedies. Normies don't often think deeply enough to realize that shit was just a plot device and here it is showing its ugly face as a colloquialism turned psychological folklore.

Nigger, you're doing it right. Be sure to see a therapist/psychiatrist. Obviously you're already seeking help and you have a healthy as fuck hobby. You're on your way already bro. Join a hiking group and get a hiking qt
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.