[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy asked if I wanted to go to a concert with him this weekend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1004b.jpg (149KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004b.jpg
149KB, 960x960px
A guy asked if I wanted to go to a concert with him this weekend. Is it wrong for me to say yes when I'm already committed to someone else, or for my SO to act weird if I do?
>>
>>18233883
As long as you realize that the most likely reason that he's inviting you is because he wants to fuck you and you're 100% sure you can control yourself

Then yes you can go
>>
>>18233883
Yeah it's wrong. You know damn well why this guy asked you to come with him.

You're either planning on cheating, or you're using someone else to get to go to a concert for free.

That being said, yes. Your SO should be upset.
>>
>>18233883
>A guy asked if I wanted to go to a concert with him this weekend. Is it wrong for me to say yes when I'm already committed to someone else, or for my SO to act weird if I do?

Does he know you have a boyfriend?
Did he ask other people (either as a group, or everyone else just didn't want to go)
What is your relationship with him?
>>
>>18233916
This is important. Did he ever make a pass at you? Are you attracted to him?

Does you SO know about him?
>>
Don't cheat OP.

That's why you're even considering this. It would be wrong and your so will not like it and most would people would not like it.
>>
You're not committed if you're going on dates with somebody else.
>>
>>18233883
Ask him if your SO can come and if he says no then don't go with him.
>>
File: tumblr_m3whmz1Hi31qd236io1_1280.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3whmz1Hi31qd236io1_1280.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>18233883
this is a shitty thing to do. if you care about your SO you would talk to them about it. not secretly post on FOURCHAN asking the ethics of your future infidelity ;-)
>>
>>18233883
How will you ever know this new guy could be the one if you don't go. Be creative, tell your SO you are going to the concert but now who you are going with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.