[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was at a party and I was really stupid and made out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0410.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So I was at a party and I was really stupid and made out with three girls even though I'm in a relationship. Life is pretty good because 10/10 bf forgives me because I was piss drunk and we have a bit of a policy on women.

Fast forward to two days later, a friend hears that one of the girl is saying i took advantage of her but it's actually my ex bf who was at the party starting a nasty rumour. In the meantime one of my friends won't speak to me so I assume he thinks I hurt that girl at the party. A week later he gets back to me and it turns out he thought I was trying to fuck him and told me I needed to stop the mind games. He's full of shit but I really cared for him.

I've got to see that guy on Thursday but I don't know how I won't gut him for not defending me when people said I taken advantage of this girl and me asking him why we didn't ever date before he introduced me to my bf.

Help :c
>>
Your story's a mess. What's your history with that friend of yours?
>>
Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
Priorities, OP. Focus on your relationship with the 10/10 bf, that is the most important thing. Don't fuck up like this again. In fact, why are you going to parties without your boyfriend?

You probably don't have to see that guy on Thursday, but if you do, you should tell him how you feel in a calm and civil way.
>>
>>18233856
I've known him for about two years, he dms for my friends, kinda flirted with him when I was single but I recognised early on that we wouldn't be a good fit for each other. We were gonna kiss at a party but he didn't feel up to it when the time came. Other than that we shoot the shit and I'd listen to him talk about the shit stuff happening in his life.

>>18233860
I'm a grill

>>18233864
It was a rule for the party, plus the guy who threw the party hates my bf.
Unfortunately I do have to see him because it's an award ceremony for a drama society that him and my bf are in.
I really want to punch him in the face for standing by when it perpetuated the rumour that I raped a girl.

Bf was mad for about two days and I cried for like a week about it, we're past it now but if I had have made out with a guy at the party it would have been a very different scenario.
>>
>>18233908
Tell him that what what he said was wrong and really hurtful. Other than that, there isn't much you can do. All you need to know is that your bf is with you and on your side, fuck everyone else.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>18234277
kys is pretty base but i'm agreeing with the sentiment here

your story is all over the place
and you sound a bit entitled for your own good--
you don't have to kill yourself
but you should step back and consider not stepping in shit if you aren't willing to deal with it

that being said
developing your input in this situation would propagate similar situations to continue occurring
you should consider withdrawing before deciding to act on the matter at all
>>
Party-drunk-hookups are like religion : it should only be between you and the others.
Still a shit-move eventhough you were drunk

Personaly i would beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat just for because he spread a rumor.
>>
>>18233742
You sound like a very trashy person who will make these slutty mistakes again so whats the point of advice? Grow up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.