[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it bad if I've never been in a fwb type situation as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: LQLEv.gif (1023KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
LQLEv.gif
1023KB, 400x279px
is it bad if I've never been in a fwb type situation as a guy?

I'm not a virgin, I've been in relationships, but I've never had casual sex or even a one night stand...

it seems like people are doing this thing all the time and it is very easy and natural for them... I just don't understand it. I would like to join in on the fun but again the concept alone seems so alien to me.

am I ugly if I've never been propositioned for something like this before?

I don't know why I feel bad but the more I read /adv/ and the more I read about fuck buddies and fwb's, the worse I feel.
>>
>>18233194
Don't feel bad. One night stands are complete dogshit. And the floozys that come onto guys are bars gross me out. They're usually dumb as fuck too.
>>
You aren't really missing out on much. FWBs are a very precarious arrangement. People often think it's easier (just sex, no expectations) but in practice it is harder to find someone you can strike all the balances with than to find a girlfriend or boyfriend. Sex without a condom is less common due to lack of exclusivity, many things most people enjoy is usually off limits to avoid feelings develop (cuddling, sleeping over, making out when you're not fucking), there isn't the emotional dimension to the sex that it has in a relationship...

It looks to me like you think FWBs are when the girl thinks the guy is "so hot" that it's worth it to just have sex with him or something. In practice FWBs (especially the ones that actually work out) are just two people who are attracted to each other but at the end of the day don't like each other enough to date.
>>
>>18233200
>>18233240

alright well I guess that actually makes sense. I'm wondering if its just an age thing too, I'm 26 and I always hear about younger kids hooking casually all the time and it was never like that when I was in high-school or even college (or maybe I was just painfully unaware)
>>
>>18233256
I think it's more open now. I do know of it happening but most of the time it's "failed" in the sense that it's exes hooking up or someone hoping the other person falls for them anyway. I don't personally know anyone who straight up arranged a friends with benefits deal (instead of it winding up that way in the end) and have it work out. No doubt people also try to make it look like more than it is by calling someone they happened to sleep with twice but aren't dating a fuckbuddy, despite not exactly being able to text them for sex any time of the day and so on.
>>
>>18233273
>more open
*more out in the open, I mean
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.