[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF is sending herself FB messages saying "pill taken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

My GF is sending herself FB messages saying "pill taken on xx/xx" every day. I guess this is just a reminder but since she's away for a week right now I find this suspicious.
There isn't anything else suspicious in her other conversations and generally speaking either.
Should I be worried ? Why would she remind herself of her taking the pill when she's not even around me ?
>>
>>18233105
Because you have to take it every single day even if you aren't fucking.
Otherwise, if you have sex when she gets back, she has a higher chance to get pregnant.
>>
>>18233105
I'm assuming you're talking birth control here, but you do know how the pill works, right? You don't take it just on the days you want it to work. It has to be taken regularly to be effective. If a day is missed, it might mess things up for a while.
>>
>>18233105
fuck off dude you sound like a horrible partner, just break off the relationship now and save her some pain.
>>
FINISHED WITH MY WOMAN CAUSE SHE COULDN'T HELP ME WITH MY MIND
>>
>>18233105
>Why would she remind herself of her taking the pill

Because she has to take it regularly? Like what are you worried about here? Do you think the pill is something she takes just when she's having sex? Nah, it's a daily thing or it won't work. Most pills have to be taken at the exact same hour on every day (some have a week of once a month), so a reminder is a smart thing to do.
>>
Why do you have access to her FB account?
>>
>>18233105
You're a fucking retard OP
>>
You have to take within the same hour every day.

How ignorant are you?
>>
>>18233105
>there isn't anything else suspicious in her other conversations either

It doesn't matter. You don't trust her, that's obvious.
>>
You are stupid and you should also stop snooping in your gf's shit because you're too stupid to even understand what you're finding.
>>
Let's all agree to hate OP for being ignorant and kind of an asshole.
>>
>>18233105

its like antibiotics. stop taking it every day, and its less effective.

in order for birth control pills to work you need to be on them for a certain amount of time before they even kick in. so if she stopped for a week, she wouldnt be aable to have sex for a week when she got back.

on top of that, birth control helps regulate menstruation. i was really surprised to find out that quite a few of my lesbian friends take birth control, because they give them shorter and weaker periods. they regulate the hormones of women.

so just taking them on and off would fuck their systems up bad.

also you're dumb
>>
You are a reatrd who doesn't know how the pill works
Thankfully your gf is smat enought and prevents you from reproducing
>>
1) You take them continually on a daily basis.
2) Contraceptive pills are used for treating some medical conditions like endometriosis, not just for birth control.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>18233105
She has facebook, dump her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.