[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, I got a problem I'm 2 years into uni, and I was doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Fuck, I got a problem

I'm 2 years into uni, and I was doing just great. Plenty of friends, always got invited to parties and to go out for drinks, now i'm the boogyman

Thing is, I was a fucknut back when I was 15. I constantly got into fights, and built up a reputation for beating people up.

I escaped that when I went to uni, and never really told anyone about it but now someone from my hometown was placed into my class and told EVERYONE who I used to be and now everyone is afraid of me. I dont understand why the fuck they are afraid of me, after knowing me for over 2 years, and just because some tool from back home told everyone what I used to do

Fuck this shit, the only people that still talk to me are basically me, big guys with a history of getting into fights; but I dont like them.

How do I turn this around?
>>
File: 1491687295162.png (373KB, 960x862px) Image search: [Google]
1491687295162.png
373KB, 960x862px
dude fuck their shit you cant make everyone happy
>>
>someone from my hometown was placed into my class and told EVERYONE who I used to be and now everyone is afraid of me.
Pretty shitty thing to do, but if you're a cool person now you should be able to rise above it, no problem.

>now everyone is afraid of me
Are you sure they're afraid of you? What makes you think they are?

>How do I turn this around?
Stay calm and let go of those negative feelings. Maybe you're right and everyone in your class has been poisoned against you, but one class isn't a whole lot of people.
>>
Go big or go home. Start a rumor he's a pedophile and he molested kids.
>>
>>18233376
I know they're scared of me because they're completely on edge around me, and really careful about what they say. Where we used to talk normally, like banter calling eachother cunts etc they completely stopped doing that and are scarily polite

The people in my class aren't the only ones that know, the bar my department goes to has the story flying around too, i know because i heared people talk about it my name dropped and my class was mentioned too
>>
>>18233402
Kek if all else fails i might do that, nothing to lose anyway
>>
Did you tell your friends exactly what you told us in your first post? I think a reasonable person would be able to accept that you changed and shouldn't be treated like you're still 15 years old. Everyone did stupid shit when they were teenagers.
>>
>>18233441
I dropped an explanation in the group chat but i'm pretty sure they stopped using it after they found out. I tried talking to them in class but the best i got was an "ok its cool man", but shit didn't change
>>
>>18233420
Are you completely sure there's a rumor going around? There must've been someone that you've really made a connection in that 2 years that you can get a confirmation from.

I think you might be getting a little paranoid, not saying that you're crazy or anything, but a visit from the past will do that to anyone. If you are, this will cause a change in your behavior and make others view you differently, pushing you down a negative spiral.
>>
>>18233476
Yeah its definitely going around, people that are in the same department but a different course know about it they just don't know what I look like

I'm half minded to just say fuck it and fuck up the dickhead that started it, start going to a different bar and make friends outside of my school

The only people that act indifferent are the only 2 girls in my class, but they didn't hang out with the wizards in my class anyway but i don't feel like hanging out with just them for the rest of uni
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.