[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get rid of violent fantasies? I'll be walking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 235165.png (135KB, 349x323px) Image search: [Google]
235165.png
135KB, 349x323px
How do you get rid of violent fantasies? I'll be walking down the street, see someone, and think about how it would feel to break their legs with a shovel or shoot their car up. Things like this happen all the time.
>>
The healthiest way to conquer a fantasy is to act it out. Find an easy target and have some fun. It's the current year ffs, don't let the patriarchy define you. Go get 'em tiger.
>>
>>18233015
Covered this in a psych course.

That shits common. Also I do it too. It can cause great distress but chances are very good youll never act on it especially if its bothering you.

If its a real problem seek a medical professional. Medication may help but its not likely to ever go away without chemical intervention.

Your best option: just deal, mang.
>>
you dont really. we all have them, most people just dont admit it. but men are supposed to think about the best way to hurt someone, becuase if not for law, they'd all be hurting us. its healthy to think of how, its just not healthy to act on it. and by not healthy i mean to your well being in society, not mentally.
>>
Start doing martial arts or get a gun and shoot cans.
>>
>>18233064
Medication won't do fuck all for fantasies. This is a personality issue. Personality issues don't respond to pills all that well. That's why we can't just pill away pedophiles. It doesn't work. You can change someone's neurochemistry but you can't change their innate character traits without a lot of fucking hands on work.

My advice to OP is MMA or HEMA or some shit. Get into an active and physical hobby so you exert yourself beating shit up in a healthy way.
>>
>>18233074
>>18233089
Alternatively you could also converting your fantasies into nihilistic poetry. Write a book or play in a death metal band or something. Basically anything to make use of that stuff.
>>
These thoughts are NOT normal. I had them and it's no coincidence that I was diagnosed with a mental illness. No coincidence that they went away after we found some medication that worked. It's not some sort of corrupt adaptation to cope with stress. It's rooted in deeper problems. Go see a professional.

Mine still persisted a little even after meds so I have a story to share. You're not going to believe this but mine started going away as soon as I started doing this special prayer in the bible. Think of those violent thoughts right now and then as though you're speaking to the all mighty creator say this

Our Father who art heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen"

Every single time i've ever been in a horrible mood with these illogical violent evil thoughts the prayer has always destroyed them and lifted my mood instantly to being totally fine and not bothered by anything. To where I was surprised that I was bothered at all. When numerous reputable therapy strategies i'd read of and talked about with my therapist were doing nothing. I'm personally certain that these thoughts are rooted in some sort of evil force separate from us and that this prayer wrecks it whatever it is.

The thoughts are also practically non existent now after having used these prayers. I haven't gotten upset like this in months.
>>
>>18233223
>muh anecdote and jayzuz

You're a clown.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.