[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Senior prom in 10 days >I don't really know anybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 307359.jpg (42KB, 340x411px) Image search: [Google]
307359.jpg
42KB, 340x411px
>Senior prom in 10 days
>I don't really know anybody at my school because I never take my earbuds out (yeah, i'm that kid)
>Even so, i'd really like the pride of knowing I took a girl (really, any girl) to prom instead of posting on 4chan all night like I usually do
Is there any hope in asking a random from one of my classes?
>>
>>18232994
Do you even do english?

Pick up any random girl at class and ask her on prom. Once she denies you, ask her which girls are still free. Repeat unless the stress from rejections grows so strong you kys inside class using your pen and table. Or until you find a girl.

Remember, it is your prom, not mine.
>>
No
Girls want to spend prom with their friends or not go at all
That being said, life isn't a movie, romance isn't now or never
You're fine
>>
Stay at home and listen to music with your earbuds. About hope? Yes sooner you ask the more chance there is
>>
>>18232994
I wasn't even a total beta like you in high school and prom sucked. My school was weird though. Like 60 people out of a graduating class of 400 showed up, and it basically a cringe festival.
>>
>>18232994
Shit son, if you're dead set on prom, just ask somebody. If you have no leads, then it's your only choice.
>>
High school girls don't take prom very seriously

Be cool and ask any chick who's at least sort of in your league and who you know isn't going and she'll probably be down, just don't be weird about it. Literally all three years I went to prom, I was never romantically involved with any of my dates. It was just a pretty face to take pictures with and spend time around at a cute high school event. Be light-hearted and you'll have a good time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.