[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short I found out my girlfriend who recently moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2817.jpg (82KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2817.jpg
82KB, 788x685px
Long story short I found out my girlfriend who recently moved in with me into the house I own was "in love" with one of my friends. After reading through their conversations she said she did not want to leave me but this asked this guy to come back and kiss her goodnight. She also stated that she did not want to do anything sexual with this guy but then an hour later started to sext him and went through her ideal first time with him. She ended up telling him she got off on the conversation.
So, I'm first off assuming I should break up with her? I'm curious to see any arguments against it. I do truly love her.
And Secondly what is causing her to be like this? She admitted I treat her like extremely well and am there for her when she needs it.
Thanks!
>>
>>18232774
Love is a feeling which goes against any logic. You can fight against it and supress it, but in this case the girl chose different approach.

She doesnt have to be cheating whore by definition, but she definitely isnt loyal to you and therefore you just break up with her and give her ~3 days to collect her things from your appartment.

And stop posting pepe memes.
>>
>>18232774
>your house
>"we can fuck, but I'll stay with my boyfriend because he's so nice!"
literally cuckold/nice guy tier. you should probably do what >>18232835 said.
>>
>>18232774
How often do you two have sex? I feel she might like the way you treat her, but she isn't feeling sexually fullfilled.
>>
>>18232835
Yeah. I wanted to try to reconcile but I feel like if she did this once, she can do it again.
>>
>>18232906
Not to often I work long hours since I have a mortgage to pay. I try to make time for it but I've got bills to pay.
>>
>>18232774
She's a whore and will be cheating on you in no time. Dump her and kick her ass out
>>
>>18232946
You're safe to replace that 'can' with a 'will' .. just kick her ass curbside
>>
>>18232774
why would you even consider staying with her? she does not respect you. i would have ended things on the spot, as soon as i found out.
>>
>>18232950
Do you enjoy sex? Do you feel the need to have sex? I feel like you also have a low sex drive if you aren't making time to fuck her every day. Girls always tell me at thy love their boyfriend, but her boyfriend can't satisfy her.
t. guy who messes around with girls who have "busy" boyfriends
>>
>>18232774

isnt this just the ending to the movie 'the room' ?
>>
>>18233003
I do but I legit don't have time. I can't work any less for now so I'm assuming this problem won't go alway?
>>
How is this even a question? Dump her immediately unless youve been together long enough that things like common law come into the equation in which case get your finances/property in order before u leave her. Its pretty obvious a long term future with her is out of the question.

I never understood how other guys could stay with their SO after something like this but it happens so often it truĺy amazes me
>>
>>18232774
Kick her ass to the curb.
>>
>>18232774
Of this doesn't make your hands and feet go numb and feel like she's ripped your guts out it should, because she's a whore behind your back. Fucking drop her
>>
>>18233546
>>18233551
That's what I'm going to end up doing when she gets home. It's sad but she obviously is not trustworthy
>>
>>18233586
Good for you, cheating is a really dick move. It requires a lot of malice to stay in a relationship with someone you no longer want to be with so you can selfishly reap the benefits of said relationship(money, security, attention) while actively pursuing and/or participating in another relationship with someone else. She could have broke it off herself when she started having feelings for ur friend but instead she stuck with you and deceived you while your friend and her became more platonic just so she could continue living in your house, eating your food, and receiving all your attention. What a cunt
>>
>>18232774
Tell her you can't be together with someone, who's emotionally cheating on you. These things escalate quite quickly. The next thing you'll knw she was on he's dick. Just don't tell her you went through her conversations. Just tell her you heard guys talking.

Oh, and stop this "in love" shit. You're in love with your own comfort zone, not her sorry ass. You feel good having a free pussy and you're afraid to go all solo. You don't love her, you love having a free pussy. Oh, and stop putting others over your own priorities. First you, rest will follow. She's not the only fish in the sea. Before you'll try to act all smart, I'll tell you I've been in a relationship for 12 years and for last two years I'm single, so I know the fuck I'm talking about.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.