[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good way to ask a girl out that I've been talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485372782462.jpg (787KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485372782462.jpg
787KB, 1920x1080px
What is a good way to ask a girl out that I've been talking to for a couple of weeks now, I'm not sure whether I should just ask her out or give a reason/compliment as well such as "You're nice to talk to, I'd like to take you out some time". This seems super trivial but its important to me because who the fuck knows this could be my future wife. Just looking for some feedback.
>>
"hey are you the news cause i wanna get right into you"
>>
>>18232746
>This seems super trivial but its important to me because who the fuck knows this could be my future wife.

This mindset means you are in for a very, very hard love life. How old are you? 18? 20?

Chill, don't be Ted Mosby. Going on a date should be fun by itself. Just doing something together. Don't make plans and just ask yourself: Would it be fun to go out with her? Would she say "yes" to hanghing out even as friends?
>>
>>18232756

I'm actually in my mid 20's, about 6 months out of a 3+ year relationship. I get what you're saying, Its really not that big of a deal but given its been a long time since I've taken someone out for the first time I wanted some advice.

I do feel as though she would say yes, thats why I've been trying to think of an ideal way to pop the question, when I guess just asking her straight up would work equally as well.
>>
>>18232784
>I'm actually in my mid 20's, about 6 months out of a 3+ year relationship.

First and only relationship, I bet. Right?

Nevertheless, it's the same. This new girl is that, a new girl. She probably won't give you the 3+ years you got with the last one. So start by taking a step back and relaxing.

> thats why I've been trying to think of an ideal way to pop the question, when I guess just asking her straight up would work equally as well.

What does this even mean? What's the difference between "poping the question" and "asking straight up"?

Dude, have you gone out with this new girl? Done something together?
>>
>>18232799

When I said ideal I meant asking her in an elaborate way as opposed to something blunt like "Hey, do you want to go out with me". As I lack experience in this area I was hoping someone with more experience would share their go-to dating line.

I'm pretty relaxed man, I can see how this thread might make me seem neurotic and uptight so I respect your point of view.

And to answer your question no we haven't done anything yet, thats what I'm looking to initiate in the next couple of days when she is back from holiday.
>>
>>18232825
>And to answer your question no we haven't done anything yet

Nothing? How you know each other? Not even hanged out after class/work? Or during class/work?

>When I said ideal I meant asking her in an elaborate way

Please, explain to me what this is. Balloons and a boom box?

Convince me I'm not talking with a Sit Com/Rom Com character please. What's wrong with just asking her to eat, to a movie, to anything?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.