[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm unlovable and hopeless. If I can get someone to marry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Arai.jpg (92KB, 526x935px) Image search: [Google]
Arai.jpg
92KB, 526x935px
I'm unlovable and hopeless.

If I can get someone to marry me it will be a dead end. I'm foolish. I'm bland. My exes got over me so fast and I'm still here heartbroken. All the dates I've gotten cancel on me or go shitty. I've tried for years upon years.

Therapy didn't help. Medication didn't help. There's nothing I can do. I am worthless and hopeless. The last life goal I have left is marrying someone I love and having a family, but my relationships are always lopsided.
>>
>>18232649
buy a sheep
>>
>>18232657
It's a goat
>>
>>18232661
I know but I recommend you buy a goat. But in all seriousness don't look for a relationship look for a friend and see what that becomes.
>>
>>18232649
What is your problem? Are you boy?
You have problems about exes or by letting somebody close to you?

Do you even want help or have you already resigned on life?
>>
>>18232666
Checked. I have someone in mind right now, but I'm more feeling like I want her as a friend rather than a partner.
>>
>>18232676
I am confused and self-pitying. Yeah, I'm a boy. I don't know why everything always goes so wrong in my personal life. I don't know how my exes can move on to be happy so fast. Yeah I want help.
>>
>>18232706
>how my exes can move so fast
That is easy to tell. They never invested themselves so much into you romantically.

I guess you crave human attention so much that once somebody offers it to you, you go full retard from start, latch onto them like worm and start planning future asap.

So first you have to learn how to let go. The first rule is that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER. Even if you manage to find somebody who loves you as much as you love them, you can lose them anytime. So learn how to enjoy now i guess?

You will survive. Try get a pet.
>>
Have you considered asking your ex-girlfriends why they lost interest?
>>
>>18232763
Yeah and essentially it's the reasons I said in the OP. Add on stupid and unable to lead a family and a few other things I forget and that's what they said. I don't agree with anything else they said, but the other things have always been problems I've had with myself. But the problem is that's just who I am. I'm certainly not stupid, but I can be clumsy and foolish.

>>18232753
>You will survive
Surviving isn't the issue here. Actually, a the start they latched onto me like a worm. Over time and in the end it was me that was loving too much though. Even if nothing lasts forever at least it would end on good terms. I've let go before, it's not that I haven't let go. A pet would help I suppose but it seems like it's just hiding my issues behind it.
>>
>>18232753
And why? Why would nobody want to invest themselves so much into me romantically? What can I do make my self capable?
>>
>>18232787
I have unconfirmed broscience idea about problems:
>talking about problems cant hurt you, only ease your pain or find solutions.

>>18232805
I just blindly guessed op. You see when you say nothing about your troubles, we cant help you in any way better than
>bee yourself

So again op. Think about your turmoil and write us something to work with. Apparently you have no problen with attracting girls. That is a start. So what are the problems with them after a while? Why do they break your heart?

And why cant you let ir go? Shit happens.
>>
>>18232666
>buy a goat
>666

Demons aren't allowed on 4chan, fucking reported
>>
>>18232814
>first relationship. 4 months
Turns out she was polygamous. I shouldn't really even count this as a relationship, more a fwb. Broke up because we couldn't live close to eachother. I was desperate to get laid and that's why I was with her. We had nothing going for eachother.
>second relationship. 2 months
While abroad. She visited every day. She was too clingy, and I dumped her. We didn't have the same hobbies in common but we wanted very close to the same ideals for relationship. She got over me fast. I regret dumping her. I learned there are 2 things you should have mutual agreements in a relationship. What kind of relationship you want should and hobbies.
>third relationship. 2 months, then 3.5 months LDR
While abroad. We were far away from each other even abroad but we visited every weekend or so. I moved back home, and she insisted on LDR until I come back. She eventually told me all the things she hated about me and told me that the whole time I was a bad boyfriend even though my support was one-sided and she kept denying to talk to me about things. She got over me fast.

I made mistakes learning this. Yes I'm a fucking retard, like I said in my OP. Not ideal situations, but I was fully supportive of what they did. They weren't interested in my problems, and when I said any problems they thought less of me. I was just as clingy as them except towards the end of my last relationship. Maybe I'm learning girls in their early 20s have unrealistic expectations?

Either way 3 different girls wasted my whole weekend cancelling their plans. I just don't understand why it's so difficult to find a normal girl. But then again the more likely problem is a problem with me rather than everyone else right? I'm confused as fuck.
>>
File: 1446308416182.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446308416182.gif
1MB, 400x400px
Hey, at least you have exes.
>>
>>18232873
I'm good at pretending and entertaining at the surface, but more deeper I'm rotting shit. That's reassuring. Getting a girls attention is nothing but a game.
>>
>>18232649
Why be beholden to anybody?

Forge your own path ffs.
>>
>>18232890
I've forged my own path, and have no hurdles in my way. Who cares? I'm capable enough to satisfy my individual goals, and I've proven it constantly throughout the years. I'm tired of my individual goals. Fulfilling them is no longer satisfying. The feeling of love and family? To me that's what's satisfying.
>>
>>18232866
I dont see any problems really. You are just now frustrated about girls ganceling dates.

Bonus question op:
>why do you even want gf / relationship?
Because you know, you can live for sone time fine without struggling with girls and all the problems around them. You were just unlucky with the girls you picked.

Stay a while without girls, think about what you really want, read some book, adopt some sport, go to >>>/d/egenerates board and adopt some new sick fetish.

You dont have to be constantly in relarionship to be considered whole / normie.

Take it easy op. 4th girl will maybe be ideal for you.
>>
>>18232934
I crave intimate moments and intense emotions. I miss holding someone while I sleep. I miss looking lovingly into their eyes.

I read books, I snowboard and skateboard, I practice drawing frequently and I create computer programs. I didn't spend much time thinking about it but my life goals at the moment are to get married/have a family, and live in Asia. I want to work and continue my hobbies with the people I love.
>>
>>18232970
Patience man, the dream girl is out there. It is just hard to find her. Dont pursue all girls you see on tinder in a desparate dash toward human interaction. Take your time and dont overcommit. Sonner or later you will find somebody.

Cheers.
:-)
>>
>>18233012
I guess I just have to have patience. I'm going to try not to overcommit but it's hard for me to tell when I am overcommitting sometimes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.