[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will be a long story. >Get in a new class >Meet new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: What it takes to fly.jpg (1002KB, 1500x899px) Image search: [Google]
What it takes to fly.jpg
1002KB, 1500x899px
This will be a long story.

>Get in a new class
>Meet new people
>Meet this girl
>She is really really strange like really fucking strange but funny
>Talk sometimes with her
>She always sees me doing stupid shit and thinks that i'm really really funny
>I'm not, i just do random shit and have my autistic spurts
>Time passes
>Always talking a bit here and there
>Casually sitting in lesson until teacher says there is a major announcement
>Suddenly that girl stands up
>Wants to confess something about her missing lessons lately
>Says that she is in depression since 2 years and has bulimia and even cut her sometimes in the past
>Says that she started to get in a therapy since some time
>wtf.jpg
>She was always happy and had always a good mood, and was a bit like me with doing random shit and being funny.
>Message her after class that i'm here for her and that she can talk to me
>She is speechless and says that she is very glad to be around such nice people, told me she got bullied because of that in her last class

>Time passes
>Decide to message her because i was bored
>Play with her some stupid question game
>How do you rate me and shit like that
>Say things like i'm jealous that she can draw so good and other compliments
>She says that i'm good looking and funny and that she wishes me a girl that accepts me like how i am.
>Side note : she always told me she accepts me how i am
>Start to text her more frequently and talk with her more in class
>Sit next to Stacey in class, stacey likes me a lot but as a friend and we always do stupid shit together
>Suddenlly the girl turns to me and says to Stacey that she won't take me and that Stacey can have me
>Time passes

I will continue.
>>
>>18232495
Continue.

>Nothing major happend until
>She randomly messages me and says that she wants me to ask something and that i shouldn't be upset with her because of it.
>A..Anon can i ask you something? Please don't hate me...."
>"Anon you are my best friend, you are the only one that brings me to laugh and i really really like you"
>"A..A.Anon do you want to do something with me?"
>Imagine a shit ton of heart symboles and kiss smileys
>Say to her that i like her the most out of girls and that i'm glad that she is one of the persons that accept me how i am to, reffers to the question game and because she always spamms this shit
>B-b-but Anon what about Stacey?, i thought you like Stacey the most out of the girls
>Lie to her and say that i hate Stacey and that i'm only nice to her because it is not my type to be mean
>"Yeah that makes sense Anon, you were never that kind of a person that could be mean"
>Agree to her offer and we make something like a "date"

>Fast forward to "date"
>Greet her with a hug and i see how she gets more and more nervous but happy as i approach with my body
>We are sitting in the park and talked for 5 hours and ate ice cream, she was really upset that i paid everything
>"Date" ends and she says that she really enjoyed the time with me and that i need to come to her next time
>And she invited me to her best friends birthday party
>Time passes again

>Sit in class
>She started to say things like that i'm very cute
>Makes randomly drawings of me in class
>Runs from one end to the other end in class just to draw a heart on my arm, she does this on regular basis
>Her best friends are now really nice to me too
>She uses a shit ton of heart emoticons and kiss smileys with me now on regular base
Friendzoned?

Continue.
>>
>>18232499
Continue.

>About 1 week passes where everything that i listed above loops
>See how she started to post depressive shit
>SomethingIsWrong.jpg
>Think something big happend that throwed her deep into a depressive hole
>Message her because i'm a nice person and i like her as a person
>Do you want to talk about something or can i help you with something?
>No everything is fine Anon but thanks for asking, the same goes for you, you can always ask me if you need something
>Ask her what she does at the moment
>Nothing Anon i just swipe away my tears and prepare myself to cry myself into sleep
>Okay
>Prepared something for situations like that
>Ask her if she remembers what she told me
>"What do you mean Anon?"
>"Anon.....Everyone can draw pictures, you just need some practice and a blablablabalba in your heart"
>She is a really talented artist and often draws pictures
>Pull out my preparations
>A drawed picture of a special moment that happend on our "date" 1 week ago
>ANON DID YOU REALLY DRAW THIS?
>IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE FROM YOU
>What she doesn't know is that i'm a really good artist too but i stopped drawing because i had no time and no motivation
>Thank her that she was the reason i went back to drawing things and say her that she reminded me how much fun drawing was
>"NAWW YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND, YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT FOR ME"
>Tell her that she is important to me too
>"I'M SO GLAD THAT WE GET ALONG SO WELL ANON"
>"ANON I'M SO GLAD THAT WE EVEN MET I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU"
>I actually said everything like above romantic and shit?
>Again says that she is glad that we are such good friends
Friendzoned?
>See how she puts the drawing of her as profile pic for some days
>No sings of depressive shit anymore

Continue.
>>
>>18232500
Continue.

>Next day in class
>Ask me if i can giver her Internet
>She sees her name in my WhatsApp and asks me why she doesn't have a Heart behind her name and why she has a "YYY" behind her name
>Tell her that "YYY" only people get that i like and give her a heart behind her name because she wished it so.
>"Anon just give me the phone saves herself as "<3<3 Emilyyy <3<3"
>We sit next to each other and chat over WhatsApp
>Kek

>3 days before Party
>Just look around in class because bored as fuck
>She messages me after school
>Hey Anon i noticed how you looked at me today in class
>Wtf.jpg
>"How did i looked at you?"
>"Anon.....Yeah you smiled and ....."
>"I just like you"
>That's so cute you are the best friend that i ever had
>Go into Schlingel Modus
>"And i think you are pretty"
>"You are soooo cuuuuteeee you look good too"
>"Hihi <3 you are my best friend"
Friendzoned?

Continue.
This shit is longer than i expected.
>>
>>18232504
Continue.

>Don't know what she wants from me, she flirts with me even other people say this
>She invites me to "dates" and just behaves like someone that wants something from me
>"Emily what do you even want from me?"
>"I'm not sure if i provide the expectations you have from me and i'm not sure if you want even the things i provide to you"
>"Anon do you want a relationship with me?"
>"Smiley"
>"It's hard Anon we should stay for NOW friends but i'm sure it can develop into more :) <3"
>"Please don't hate me Anon i did not want to play with your feelings or anything"
>Kek this was basiclly the answer that i really wanted
>"Everything is good this is actually exactly what i wanted from you Emily CLARITY"
>"I did not know what role i had in your life everything is good this is exactly what i wanted thanks for you reply :)"
>"Anon i'm still not over my EX friend,he really damaged me and i think i should focus on myself for the sake of us two and get myself into good shape for now.....Anon i hope this didn't hurt your feelings or our friendship"

Cont.
>>
>>18232509
Cont.

>"What did he do that you are that damaged?" (She focused in the reply hard on her EX)
>"Anon i trusted him...i hate myself and i think i'm ugly...i also think that this is all my fautl....okay...he liked me....we were together for a half year and he was one of the nicest boys that i met, we did everything together....."
>"I trusted him...he was the first boy that i opend myself.....after sometime we stared to kiss and cuddle and get more intimacy into our relationship......after a while he asked me over and over again if i want sex with him."
>"But i wasn't ready because i hated my body because of the scars ....and after some time,he tried to kind of rape me while we were doing our casually cuddleing, he tried to pull my pants down but i screamed and he stopped and broke up with me....."
>"He told me that i'm worthless and that he only wanted to fuck me....he said that it was a pain to be together with me and that it wouldn't be even worth it if he would have fucked me"
>"Anon this is so hard for me to talk about this....this really hurted me and everytime i talk about this....i die inside......this hurts even more if psychologist brings it up in a therapy"
>At this point i apologied myself that i asked and that i didn't want to push her.
>"Anon you are the only person that brings me to laugh and you are one of the only that listens to me if i have a problem and i think you are one of the persons that really care about me"
>"Anon and you are really the only Person that makes me happy no other person makes me happy"
>"Thank you Anon......"
Kek
>She did not come to school after this conversation one day later
>She comes back and behaves exactly like before

Cont.
Holy shit this is the longest shit that i wrote.
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>18232511
Cont.

>Party time
>While they were many guest i mainly did something with her friends and sometimes something with her
>After a while when everyone got drunk she came inside the room where i was and screamed
>"AAAANNNNOOOOOONNNNNN YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON ON THIS WORLD"
>Runs to me and hugs me for like 1 hour
>People start to leave and we are getting aloner
>Talk with her the rest of the day with her alone and we make many pictures
>She asks me if i will really leave school
>Asks this because i made a joke that i will leave school
>"Anon please please don't leave i will miss you so much"
>Okay

Time passes
>She messages me and asks me again if i will leave school
>"Anon do you really leave school now?"
>"Why is this so important to you?"
>"I would just really miss you"
>"Are you already on your way to vacation?
>"No i will go tommorow i will message you if i arrive"
>"Okay :)"
>"Anon i arrived i will make a video :)"
>Uneccsary conversation
>"Nice place now i want to go to vacation too..."
>"Anon come to me i have enough space in my room -Smiley that looks sexuall-"
>"We could jump together on the trampoolin and do everything here"
>"i'm already on my way :)"
>"Kappa"
>"We can do something together if you are back"
>"<3 LET'S DO THIS ANON"

Should i still try to get in a relationship with her?
I don't even think that she sees more than a friend in me.
>>
Do you expect anyone to read this overly emotional shit
>>
>>18232528
No not really.
>>
>>18232495

ohh, i read it all, that's beautiful, and u seems to be a very nice person.

and definitely YES, just go for her.
>>
Jesus man take the hint
>>
Your an emotional tampon
>>
>>18232544
The first time i took the hints she said to me let's just stay friends i don't think that these hints count on this girl.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>18232551
Did you noticed how i got more and more personal in the last lines too?

For a men in the age of 20 i behave like a teenage girl
>>
File: R14kkDj.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
>>18232543
I try but i don't know and think she wants something from me.

And honestly i don't even know how to do it.
This is my first women interaction after a very fucking long time.
>>
Out of something that can only be described as pure masochism I've read all this shit.

It sounds like a 14 years old tried to make a romantic drama after watching one too many teenage movies and chinese cartoons about highschool kids. It sounds very made up.

In case it's not, she's a dumb teenage girl obsessed with drama and she got you gravitating around her pile of emotional bullshit. Call it friend-zone or whatever, she wants attention, validation and for someone to listen to her ramblings and you're the perfect sucker for it. She may or may not be attracted to you, I doubt she is but she could be. If I were you I'd stop giving her all that attention and expand my social circle, so I have people to talk and hang out with other than the crazy dramatic chick.

But, hey, you're a stupid teenager too, so you might even enjoy being a part of this shitshow. If you're determined on a relationship with her straight-up ask her if she's interested in you, romantically. And bullshit responses like "kind of, but I'm not ready yet" mean "no". Simple as that, if she was interested in you she would've been ready. Just remember that it's all silly teenage drama so don't get too invested in it.
>>
>>18232573
That sounds actually very logical.

I will stick to your advice.

Thanks Anon,
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.