[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met my now girlfriend about three years ago. The first year was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gumball.png (18KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
gumball.png
18KB, 180x180px
Met my now girlfriend about three years ago. The first year was more of social circle acquaintance due to dating others at the time and distance.

We both get single. I move closer for work. Start spending more time together. What caught me off guard was that we got along so well compared to women I dated in the past.

Then her friend comes into the picture and this girl starts prioritizing her more and more. New "fun friends", the things we talked about doing weren't as fun anymore. The influence was strong. I could tell it was going south and asked her what's up- "I don't want a relationship right now". Told her I'd see her around and left the picture

Few months later she comes back and wants to start over. Coincidentally this friend meets a new guy and has no time for her. She really put in the effort so I agreed to date officially this time. I guess I forgave but definitely didn't forget. As she's falling more in love with me or atleast getting super attached, I keep thinking that I'm some fallback plan here. The plan B.

In the beginning before the "break" I thought wow I could marry this chick, but now I'm having my doubts for the long term if something else comes up in the future
>>
>>18232308
normal to doubt her and she'll pull this shit again. you are not her top priority
>>
>>18232308
Marry her don't be a faggot
>>
>>18232308

How old are you?

It's perfectly normal for somebody to avoid a long term, serious, settled relationship in order to live a life without commitment. A lot of people on here will call this "riding the cock carousel" but this isn't always the case. It can be a matter of career, lifestyle, travelling - all the things that being in a long term relationship can have a serious effect on.

Only you know how long term your relationship feels. Although I don't think it's wrong to end a relationship (or take a break) if it doesn't feel right to you at the time, I probably wouldn't take a break from a relationship I was genuinely happy in. It doesn't really sound like you had a "break" though, more like she changed her mind about what she wanted very early in.

The fact is, she came back to you. She obviously wants to consider a relationship with you at the moment which suggests she likes you. Only you know how genuine she is as a person. It might be that she's settling with you after an attempt at securing something else, but nobody here can tell you whether that's the case.

Personally, I would avoid this because it sounds like a liability. What if this person comes back into her life and she suddenly decides that she doesn't want to be with you again, only years into a settled relationship?
>>
I'm currently pursuing a girl with the same situation. I don't even know if the friend does it on purpose or what. It definitely sucks tho. Getting cucked by the girls girlfriend.
>>
>>18232371
In my case it was misery loves company. She didn't want to be lonely, wanted a bar buddy and whatnot. My girl was the more attractive of the two, so guys would the give attention.

It didn't help that I wasn't too fond of her meeting her once before. Like she's that liability friend that will get your girl drunk at the bar and say you should totally make out with this cute guy because anon doesn't treat you good enough
>>
>>18232338

I feel it was an attempt to secure something else that ended up in a pump and dump.

To me it's a liability. I keep thinking "why now?". When she brings up things we used to talk about before, like going to do a certain activity, I think you didn't care much for this then, why so much interest in it now? Just to appease me?

Maybe I just lost the initial spark
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.