[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I'm back. My story: Saw fiancee had a message from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468517695203.png (2MB, 751x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1468517695203.png
2MB, 751x1440px
/adv/ I'm back. My story: Saw fiancee had a message from an ex on her phone when we were both looking at it (facebook app; she closed it right as the log of recent messages appeared).

Well, I've been trusting of her for two years and nothing had confused me up to this point. I brought it up with her and she told me it was spam from a band. She told me the name of the band, I looked it up, and it's apparently some band her ex is in (I know the guy's name from talking about previous relationships).

She shrugged it off, but I still feel weird. Does facebook have mailing lists? Maybe she was subscribed to his band page?
>>
>>18232033
She's a cheater anon. Sorry to bring the bad news. Anyone who isn't cheating would be able to instantly on the spot verify that they aren't cheating (by for example showing you the actual message on the phone and her Facebook account). If she really wanted the relationship to work, she would have done this. The fact that she didn't is really indicating a lack of commitment to the relationship on her part.

Sorry anon, but it's probably over
>>
>>18232033
It could have been an invite in her notifications or spam towards seeing a new show in her messages.
You should have asked to see the message point blank at that time, she could have deleted valuable information in this time.
Ask to see it, tell her how even the thought has made you uneasy to the point where you can't stop thinking about it.
If the message is deleted, you know she's lying.
>>
>>18232049
I don't use facebook, so I don't know how it works. So, it is possible she could have automatically received a message from the band?

If I ask to see the message, that'd be telling her I don't trust her.
>>
>>18232033
If they are friends on Facebook, the ex could be inviting his entire friends list to band shit.
>>
>>18232069
Okay, update. I just broke the silence (she was watching TV and I was here) and she explained to me it was this mass invite thing so maybe what you're mentioning.

But she also said they were just friends. Which is why he isn't blocked I guess.

So, I didn't really know they were friends no matter how loosely she's telling me they are, but should I be cool with this?
>>
>>18232098
Yes. Being someone's friend on Facebook is essentially meaningless. I get invited to stupid shit people would know I couldn't attend if they paid the slightest attention (I'm overseas from most of my Facebook friends) but they don't because they just mass invite.
>>
>>18232098
what does just friends with an ex mean? To they occasionally check in with each other, tell each other everything daily, ask for advise, have lunch or dinner or a movie sometimes, hang out together at each others house? What? If he is just a friend why hasn't she introduced you to him?
>>
>>18232107
friends with an ex is not meaningless, friends with an acquaintance is
>>
>>18232114
I'm pretty sure any contact they've had since we've been together would have been only limited to facebook.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 800x448px
>>18232098
>she said the were """"""""""just friends""""""""""
>>
>>18232121
Wouldn't he have to see into her messenger app instead since you can't directly talk on Facebook anymore?
>>
>>18232033
If your girl is going to cheat on you with anyone, it definitely would be her ex that plays in a band
>>
>>18232098
sounds like she's lying, and had plenty of warning to delete incriminating messages.

She's probably covered it all up and will lie through her teeth at every opportunity to keep it that way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.