[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 30. Am I done for? >be recently single after several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1331531315765.jpg (99KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1331531315765.jpg
99KB, 601x601px
I'm 30. Am I done for?

>be recently single after several years
>life is in shambles
>unsure future ahead
>afraid to love ever again

Any other anons managed to come back from a lost cause at a later age?
>>
>>18232001
Yeah it'd easy to bounce back from this. Find somewhere where there is a need for something (such as a product or service) and become an entrepreneur to fulfill that need
>>
>>18232006
>Entrepreneur
You guys really need to stop using this meme word. "Entrepreneur" was the dream job of people in the 60's and 70's; it doesn't actually exist. You can't just pick up a product and start selling it anywhere. Licenses are needed for everything and getting them isn't the only part of the equation.

Tl;dr you might as well still be using the "cuck" meme
>>
>>18232001
You realize there is a problem in your life. That puts you ahead of most people, honestly. You're in the perfect position to plan your way out of that hole.
>>
>>18232020
This is exactly why it's perfect. Cucks like you see the whole "muh licenses and regulations" cap and get too discouraged to become an entrepreneur, leaving a void open that can be filled by anyone who has an actual backbone. For christ sake anon, the easiest part of a business is by far getting the licenses and regulations.
>>
>>18232029
What's the name of your business, again?
>>
30 is the start of your best decade. Enjoy being still young while having a whole range of options in your life you didn't in your 20s.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.