[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women don't need me because they have chad, tyrone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1480536109665.png (286KB, 1023x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480536109665.png
286KB, 1023x1000px
>women don't need me because they have chad, tyrone, and the government (if not that they would use me as a pit stop)
>companies don't need me because they can always hire a pajeet or a kebab and i will never have exceptional skills
>etc.
How do I stop feeling like I'm worthless? Should I just embrace a selfish lifestyle?
>>
Get exceptional skills. I'm sorry but that's the only way.
>>
>>18231991
Just become an entrepreneur. Your self employed, and can't get outsourced. Most people that these companies hire are lazy and too stupid to become entrepreneurs. Also, go to church and try to meet a nice girl there who is insulated from this Chad bullshit
>>
>>18231995
Are you the dumb?

Skills can be had and -are- had by billions of people. "Getting skill" now just means you were too stupid/ lazy before to get it and therefore are unqualified.

Try again
>>
>>18231998
>Can't get outsourced
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Self employment is a joke for the future. No body is going to want to go to a bunch of unlicensed, untrusted nobodies to do their work and is why places like Murica are having such a job crisis.

What no one is telling you is that if you want a decent job/ career for the rest of your life and to not feel worthless, you're probably gonna have to leave the US. Go work on a farm in some foreign country and save your money but that whole, "everyone who goes to college is going to be a success" scam is just that; a scam.

There are no guarantees in life.
>>
>>18232007
Ahh, I see what your doing here. Trying to get this guy to leave the US to reduce competition in the job market. Very clever anon
>>
>>18232019
>1 guy will make a difference
Gr8 shitpost m8 I rate 0/8
>>
>>18232026
I guess I was wrong. I guess your just unironically retarded
>>
>>18231999
>>18232007
>>18232026
retarded namefag
>>
>>18232032
>>18232039
here's your (you)
>>
>>18232042
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18231991
You probably are if no company or woman is willing to pick you up
>>
File: IMG_2818.jpg (237KB, 637x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2818.jpg
237KB, 637x800px
>>18231999
>You didn't draw when you were 6 so you'll never be a great artist

Retard
>>
>blaming memes for your inadequacies
Maybe you're right to feel worthless.
>>
You seem very good at blaming others for the life you live op. How can you do so if you live your own life and not theirs?
>>
is HAZ OP?
>>
>>18232007
Are you retarded? Employment is close to a historic high. I'm self employed, I taugh myself the programming language R and make 76kish part time from my home. We live in an age where you can Google search a service and find reviews online, if they're good you can find even the meagerest entrepreneurs.

>>18231991
> ugly
> unwilling to learn
> blames successful people for working harder then yourself
You'll never make it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.