[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today I toke the train and got stared by a cutie in her late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So today I toke the train and got stared by a cutie in her late teens (16-17yo) who was standing just next to her mother.

I'm 25 so staring at a highschool girl was very hard to do at first, and talking to her was out of the equation...
But as we kept exchanging glances I got more and more relaxed.
I started to look not only at her face, but at her tits and legs as well, and that didn't seem to piss her off.
In the end I winked at her once, and that made her smile (which confused her mother btw).

At this point, I got really excited, but what the fuck was I supposed to do considering her mother was with her ?
There was no way to make this work. I kept exchanging glances with her for 5 more minutes, and in the end, just stopped it and toke a book out of my bag. Fucking shit.
It's not the first time this shit happens to me, girl staring at you but staying in their friends / family group ...
How the fuck are you supposed to approach them in such conditions ?

Are these girls just provoking you ?
Do you think that's possible to hit on a girl with her friends or mother next by ?
>>
>>18231877
no anon. you don't hit on a teenage girl especially when her mother's next to her. and after you're done with not hitting on her you definitely don't feel regret over it. you're 25. you need to get better.
>>
>>18231918
One one hand I understand your message, on the other, I wonder...
When I was 16yo, if a 25yo girl I found attractive offered me a blowjob, or a relationship, I would be like, fuck yeah...

What makes a girl different ?
>>
>>18231929
sexual cravings are normal both for 16yo girls and 16yo boys. What is deviant is for the 25yo girl and boy to give into them and furthermore cry over not giving into them and lament their inaction on a Japanese seed drilling website.
>>
>>18231944
Cry over ?
Just pissed off by the situation.
But I know it's deviant ...

Otherwise, I chose this website for obvious reason : such a politically incorrect topic would be insta-closed in all others.
>>
>>18231956
good, now understand why it's deviant and act like it. derive sexual pleasure from relationships/sex with adults. also, maybe take the necessary steps to resolve your sexual inadequacies. I don't have a prescription, but I hope you deal with it.
>>
>>18231964
Wtf ? I never said I was only turned on by highschool girls...
My ex was 23yo when I was 24yo.
I just got turned on by a girl who happen to be (most likely) a highschool chick.
>>
>>18231973
>I just got turned on by a girl who happen to be (most likely) a highschool chick.

that's fine mate and possibly natural. lamenting inaction and asking for adive on how to hit on teen girls in the presence of their mothers is what isn't natural.
>>
>>18231978
Shit man. Let's forget the girl was under 18.
A girl in her mid-twenties can also take the train with her mother, or can, for instance, be shopping with her.
Do you think it's possible to hit on her ?
>>
Being 25 and saying "toke".

You have a mind of a 16 year old, perfect for each other.
>>
>>18231985
>Do you think it's possible to hit on her ?
I'm sure it is, although I wouldn't know where to begin. Haven't developed a rhetoric for this, mainly because I don't give into my reptilian brain so easily, nor to I autistically aestheticise a train encounter to the point where I feel like I've made a connection with a stranger and need to act upon it. I guess this is what people think of as conservative these days...
>>
>>18232009
OP confirmed basement dweller
>>
>>18231877
Was the mother hot? This might actually be relevant
>>
A man in his 20's, 30's, and even 40's is PERFECTLY NORMAL for finding a 17 year old sexually attractive. As a female, I understand this. And I actually think you might have struck up a conversation with her and her mother. I have daughters and I understand this day will come. Most mothers understand this and are proud that their daughters are lovely enough to attract attention. I don't think you were creepy at all.
>>
>>18232150
You'd let A 40 year old hit on your teen daughter right in front of you?
Jesus
>>
>>18232153
It depends upon what you mean by "hit on." If a 40 year old gave my daughter a nice complement in front of me, not a problem. Worse things have happened than a relationship between an older man and a younger woman.
>>
>>18232521
A 19 year old is without exception a flaming emotional retard. A 40 year old willing to put up with such a thing is either a flaming emotional retard himself, has a high sexual drive that controls his entire identity so is willing to fuck your daughter and discard her, or is a an irredeemable cocktail of fucked up if he believes in gainful returns for investing in a relationship with a 19 year old in front of her mother. Either way, you are a terrible mother.
>>
File: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>18231877
God, your game is shit tier. Ok, a fucking clue:

A 16-year old girl is just learning the extent of her power over the penis. She was in a safe place (You had 0 chance of getting past her mum), so she turned on the flirt. And, like a dog in heat, you fell for the few scraps of attention she threw you.

Flirt back if you like. Just remember, she doesn't want your dick. She just wants to know she can get it.

When a girl takes the tits out on me, I turn the charm on her mum. It shows her how the Master(bater) does it.
>>
>>18232521
For some reason a mum is a NO-GO for me, and I guess for most men.
In my imagination, the mum would watch at me weirdly and talk down to me, and the girl would be super-stressed with her mother near by.

What's funny is that all mothers I know are quite open-minded about sex, and are more curious than anything ... So I really don't know where this fear comes from ...
>>
>>18232591
Even though you are most likely right, what if you weren't ?
What if that girl would have really liked to talk to me, or just locked herself with me in the train WC room ?

You will avoid a lot of humiliations with your attitude, but you might miss few opportunities...

Me, I don't care of getting slightly humiliated, I just don't want to get utterly humiliated and feel bad about it for days.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.