[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf keeps trying to stop me form seeing my friends >gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 061016browimage.jpg (87KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
061016browimage.jpg
87KB, 450x300px
>gf keeps trying to stop me form seeing my friends
>gets annoyed when I make new ones (guys not girls)
>goes a little crazy and even rocks up to my house when I say I'm going to hang with them
>arguments have been happening a lot lately
>the other day we argued about me having friends and she said she dosen't like it, she left me in the city without a wallet, keys and phone being they were in her car
>didnt even check if i made it home safe
>sort of found it funny but i think it may be time to end things

Does she think I'm lying? Is she trying to keep me to herself? Does she want me to be miserable and just get manipulated by her or something?
>>
>>18231600
Ask her all of that shit, man.

Its completely unreasonable to not allow a person to see other friends. That's on the way to abuse.

Does she spend time with friends or are you her only contact?
>>
>>18231600
She is crazy and you need to dump her. That might seem a bad idea now but one day you'll be older and wiser and realise you'll never put up with crazy shit again.
>>
>>18231600
Crazy bitch, dump asap
>>
>>18231600
Well, it looks like like she's a little bit crazy. I don't have this kind of problems because i barely have any friends, and my gf is the one who always goes out with friends, colleagues and so on. I don't mind as long as she always keep me informed about with whom she goes, where she goes, more or less when she's planning to come back. I mean if she knows your friends and you tell her everything, she has absolutely no reason to act like this.
Either talk with her if you want to give her a chance or end it.

People are all different, we all had difference experiences and we grew up differently, not everyone is confident. In my case many people left me in my childhood, and therefore dealing with someone i love going out without me it's a big deal and i literally have to go against my nature if i have to be calm about it. I think i will be able to manage it with a lot of effort, but rarely change it, the damage is done, it's not my gf fault, but it's there and there's no way to erase it, i can only control it if she treats me properly.
>>
>>18231611
>>18231625
>>18231627
>>18231634

what is the usual reason behind this? I fks with my head because it is really crazy behavior,
>>
>>18231681
She's worried you are cheating, worried you will leave her, worried she can't control you.
>>
>>18231681

Does your girlfriend have many friends or close family? Like, more than 2 people?
>>
>>18231701
yeah she has frineds, she goes out, she has a mother and father practically trying to force me and her to have children and according to my gf "theyre worried they getting old and wont have grandchildren" = crazy
>>
>>18231600
my gf is exactly the same - that's why I still didn't move in with her after being together for more than two years, I could say goodbye to my friends for ever
this way I can still sometime meet up and have a few drinks with them, pretending that I'm home and watching movies or reading a book and then turning off my phone around midnight
>>
>>18231681
Insecurity and low self esteem. She has no trust in herself, so she thinks everyone else is more interesting than her, causing her to think literally anyone can steal you away from her, as long as they have an opportunity to do so
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.