[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gonna greentext this to hopefully save some time and room. >met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2199.jpg (31KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2199.jpg
31KB, 500x300px
gonna greentext this to hopefully save some time and room.

>met gf (now ex) 2 years ago
>dated for a month then moved in with each other for the remainder of the relationship
>she moved from her city 4 hours away to live with me
>went well at first then things went downhill fast
>loud fights and throwing shit
>about 6 month ago we decide to have a break but still live together since it's a 2 bdrm house
>on my day off work go to visit mom and sister
>I get home then she gets home from work
>accuses me of talking shit about her with my family (she hates them)
>pushed me into my new tv I got for my birthday which shattered it
>pulls knife on me
>she didn't do anything tho
>I wasn't TOO mad bc I know she's got a lot of issues (childhood trauma)
>decide I don't wanna be with her now but still go along with it for some reason
>fast forward to last weekend
>out getting some drinks with my friends
>she told me to block her so I did (relieved)
>check my phone at the end of the night with a million texts saying she's in trouble
>unblock and call
>says she had a panic attack and was at the hospital but is home now
> tells me I'm a POS for being out with my friends drinking and basically shits all over me
>I go to her place to check on her bc I still care about her
>she cries and says she doesn't want me to be with anyone else
>tell her I haven't been with anyone since we broke up (lied bc I know that'll destroy her rn)
>we go lay and bed and talk
>tells me she's stress about her sisters and family which are 4 hours away in another city
>still says she doesn't want to be with me, I get that cus I don't really want to be with her either
>yet we still keep coming back to each other
>she told me she wasn't really in the hospital
>she told me on the phone she took like 4 pills and was gonna take more (she lied) to get my attention
>I'm so tired of it now
How can I end it for good without hurting her too much. I'm scared she will hurt herself or me or something.
>>
>>18231220
It's not your fault if she hurts yourself. You are a man, you can protect yourself if she goes nuts. Do what's best for you and cut contact.
>>
>>18231220
Anon stop trying to be this girls Superman when she is clearly rejecting and abusing you. Also

>>I wasn't TOO mad bc I know she's got a lot of issues (childhood trauma)

Cut that shit out. It doesn't matter if she has issues,in the end she does not care. Don't make excuses for her bad behavior.
>>
If you truly care for each other you'd let each other go. Honesty goes a long way
>>
A 9mm bullet to her skull from a Glock 19 won't hurt for too long, and she can't hurt you or anyone else again. 2 birds, 1 stone
>>
She is messing with you hard. Block her and don't contact her unless you want to go to the madhouse or the morgue.
>>
Mfw I forgot to mention she's Latina
>>
>>18231220

>how can I end it for good without hurting her too much

Leave. And do it now. And stop coming back, and stop contacting her. It's like you rip off a bandaid. And then put it back on, and slowly peel it off. And then put on a new one, and peel it off. Over and over and over again.
>>
>>18231220

Leave and block her on all social media. Absolutely everything. Don't check up on her, don't see if she's okay, just leave it. You don't owe her anything and if she kills herself through this (she won't) then nothing of value was lost.

If she was going to kill herself, she would have done this when you first broke up or when she went to take those pills. She's an attention seeker and as long as you give her what she wants, she will maintain control over you.

Also learn for the future - never move in with another person unless you've known them for at least a year. It generally takes this long for the craziness to come out.
>>
>>18231674
Should've never been in there to begin with. Those bitches are fucking crazier than white tumblr chicks. t. lived with and around them all my life
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.