[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyone tells you not to care whether or not people like you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pondering-pine.jpg (84KB, 652x485px) Image search: [Google]
pondering-pine.jpg
84KB, 652x485px
everyone tells you not to care whether or not people like you but what's life supposed to be if nobody likes you?
>>
Give a damn about people and they will give a damn about you.
>>
>>18231180
this.

Life is best lived in servitude to others. Care about others and be the guiding light in their lives. It's not about people liking you or not. It's whether you like and care about others or not.
>>
>>18231171
>everyone tells you not to care whether or not people like you
they mostly just mean "don't stress or bend over backwards too much about it" not "be an unapologetic asshole because yolo"
>>
>>18231207
>Life is best lived in servitude to others.
lmao hell no.

givers have limits because takers rarely do. giving more than you receive is a great recipe for misery. once people know they can walk all over you it's game over.
>>
It works out like this: Find yourself. Find your true self and be it. After you do this, it will be easier to be open to others. And then they will come to you. It does sound corny as hell, but I can tell you from personal experience that it works.
>>
>>18231171
Just do what you like, don't do what people would like you to do.

But if what you like is people liking you then you should work on it, not giving up on life, and not not caring either.

Just don't fall for the "just b urself" meme, work to be the best version of yourself you can be, and remember that not everyone will like you, accept that some people can like you and some others can not and that's ok.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.