[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, at what point do I draw the line when being shit-tested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: You_baka.gif (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
You_baka.gif
2MB, 854x480px
So, at what point do I draw the line when being shit-tested? This girl has otherwise been slobbering on me while we've been chatting, but occasionally she'll go on a near bi-polar level of shit-testing, and I'm unsure about how to deal with it.
>>
>>18231148
I think most likely you're misunderstanding her signals.

Can you give an example of "a near bi-polar level of shit-testing"? Because honestly giving someone shit and BPD aren't really totally related, but I see what you're getting at, I think.
>>
File: 1446784678143.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446784678143.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>18231148
First of all, "shit-testing?" You've been reading far too much PUA garbage. All women will shit-test. Women interested in you will test a you for sexual compatibility; it's almost like a primal instinctual drive.

Just enjoy the time with her. All women try to figure their man out. Try not to look like a creep by reading too much information. Try not to be an idiot and look good when she does test you. But don't give her the upper-hand. Remember, it is a way to de-level your stature. Throw a test back at her and reverse it.

>Yeah, you ask that, but do you do this-
>>
>>18231163
Like out of nowhere, despite her basically calling me perfect for her, she'd basically ask me a bunch of reasons why I like her and get all depressive. She cancelled our plans once before because of it.

Another example recent example. She noticed I logged into my okcupid profile earlier and was giving me the whole "oh are you talking to other girls?" She was fucking with me, but she was acting like it was a big deal until she told me it she was just fucking with me.
>>
>>18231192
>until she told me it she was just fucking with me
Uh, yeah, dude, that's called "saving face." It wasn't a test. She really wanted to know whether you were talking to other girls on OkCupid. Which is reasonable enough, honestly. Most girls would, though most would be subtler about it than she was.

>she'd basically ask me a bunch of reasons why I like her and get all depressive
I agree with the guy above who said you've been reading too much PUA stuff. Stop it, seriously. That stuff is poison.

She's not "shit testing" you at all, she's genuinely insecure and letting it show sometimes. What you should do: reassure her a little, tell her why you like her, but don't go too far with it; compliments are fine but obviously you shouldn't be slobbering all over her in turn. If it doesn't get any better, then she has issues and you need to decide whether pursuing a relationship with her is still worth it.
>>
>>18231204
>>18231182

Maybe my definition of shit-testing is different. I meant it as a kind of "doing questionable things for unknown reasons as a method of testing me".

I don't read any PUA stuff. I would agree that she is insecure and I do all that I can to reassure her without making it too slobbery. We met through okc and I was looking at her profile when she was calling me out. I had a month of pro and had incognito on, so she didn't see it. I agree with her, in that I don't need to be talking to other girls, but I feel like she blew things out of proportion.
>>
>>18231227
She definitely did blow it out of proportion. Honestly, just keep doing what you're doing, keep scooting that relationship ball a little further along, and it'll probably mostly go away in time. If it doesn't, then you'll either need to tell her "look, I like you already, enough is enough" (not in those words, no) or just privately decide whether it's all worth it or not.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.