[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get invited to do fun shit with people? Whenever I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492291129104.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492291129104.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
How do I get invited to do fun shit with people?

Whenever I talk to people they just tell me about their day, and other normie shit

meanwhile they all go out to parties and shit without me even knowing, and I'm just out of the loop

been this way since Highschool and now 1 year into College I don't know anything about the people here
>>
the fact is they have more friends than you. if the friends aren't flakes, then five or so active friends is really enough to keep a person busy.

sorry for this harsh perspective, brother. maybe you should go looking for people who are in need of friends, or who have a common goal/interest?
>>
>>18230599
Honestly you gotta do something really fucking crazy for example the first day of high school i tackled the gym teacher and the cool kids accepted me. try to get arrested or someshit
>>
be fit and handsome
>>
>>18230599
try hosting an event yourself. could be as simple as going to cinema. ease them into it slowly. also, try doing your hobbies together, like gaming if you are into that.
for collage, if you have a roommate, they could be a great place to start.

personally, i would recommend joining a d&d group if you are into that. i met a lot of interesting people and got to share many meaningful memories that way.
>>
>>18230649
yeah I feel more people are willing to look at someone who is healthy, well-groomed, and has good fashion.

seconding this though
>>18230624
>>
>>18230599
The real truth is drugs.

If you have weed and ask people if they want to smoke and that you'll smoke them out they will come running.
>>
>>18230759
That's how it's worked for me so far in college, just chilling out and smoking weed is good thing to ask

Met a guy who worked in the pop music industry and a crackhead who keeps desperately calling me to buy from him whenever he's broke

No parties or big events though

Also girls tell me "ewww doesnt that damage your brain"
>>
>>18230900
Smoking weed?

Vast majority of girls here love tooking.

The ones that don't are usually the super smart straight A asians.

I've only met like one person who got visibly upset and told me I was harming myself.

After you smoke someone out once or twice, then you got to take the initiative and ask if they want to match. After a couple times people start asking you.
>>
>>18230599
If you have money to pay, say you'll pay for their shit.
If you don't, you're fucked.
>>
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish I could be like the cool kids, like the cool ki iiids.
Bow bow bow bow bow bow bowbow bow.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.