[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get about 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night. I can't bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 585211.jpg (4KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
585211.jpg
4KB, 250x221px
I get about 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night.
I can't bring myself to get off the computer and go to bed. Largely because it's an admission that my time for self enjoyment is over and I have to slog through a whole 'nother day to get back to my enjoyable pursuits.

Do other people engage in such behavior?
Is it worth trying to kick?
>>
>>18230499
yep had the same thing try weed or sleeping pills
>>
how old are you?
>>
>>18230507
18 why?
>>
>>18230499
You don't realize how much shit you feel like
Because you've normalized it
But if you have a proper 8 hours you'll feel so much better during they day and maybe do things that don't have you NEET it up at night
>>
>>18230507
That other guy isn't me but yeah 18
>>
>>18230499
>Is it worth trying to kick?
Yes, definitely.

Sleep deprivation makes your life shitty, and you won't realize what it's doing to you until you change.

What you have to do is put your computer to sleep or turn it off an hour before you go to bed.
The temptation is less if the computer is off and away from your bed.
>>
>>18230533
This is funny. The other guy guessed your age, but why did you feel the need to reply? You could have just gone with it, this is an anonymous board and nobody would know
>>
>>18230554
I don't know, I just kinda feel like not being represented by somebody else. I hate imposters
>>
>>18230520
>>18230533
Common thing with older teens. Your biological clock is still figuring itself out. I was the same way but by the time I was a year or two into college I started actually wanting to go to bed at midnight.

It fucking sucks that HS starts so early but you'll be out of it in a couple months so don't worry about it as long as you're not failing everything lol
>>
>>18230577
wow but id be a good imposter
>>
>>18230554
I didn't like his tone

>>18230577
Dude stop
>>
>>18230577
>>18230591
hahaha this is great
>>
>>18230591
No you stop
>>
Thank you guys for all the feedback. I appreciate it.
>>
>>18230732
I'm begging you dude, you're fucking with my like, identity. When I read something like this, I pause. I've been in a mental care institution before. Part of me thinks i'm writing these and not remembering them because I can't trust myself with things like that. Which is why i'm asking that if you're messing with me to just log off 4chan
>>
File: 109172.jpg (2MB, 3550x1997px) Image search: [Google]
109172.jpg
2MB, 3550x1997px
>>18230749
I'm (you) from the future. You are writing these and not remembering them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.