[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to tell any anon with a girl in mind or oneitis some big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I want to tell any anon with a girl in mind or oneitis some big advice:

Ignore bullshit signs.
Red flags don't really exist and if you seriously like a girl then go for it please.

Not texting you back, or not returning your calls aren't red flags, they are a clear "STOP" panel put in your face.

My current oneitis, wouldn't hang with me for much time practically never do the talking or ask about me, not text me and to sum it up she wouldn't even add me on facebook.

I heard so many times "she is not interested" from here and dating videos...

I asked her out today, insisted to go another time since she can't tonight "sure anon, we can go next tomorrow after class".
And I know as well that she might actually be into me, because despite bad signs showing up she never stopped being responsive or stare at me.

It doesn't really matter how or if she likes me or not, I know that I can actually push a girl far enough to go on a date, and for a robot like me it's good enough, even if it fails I know I'll have other girls I can date.

So whatever, I just wanted to say that you shouldn't ever trust "signs" good or bad, they don't mean shit until you go for the girl and ask her out.

I was so anxious about why this and why that, and asked femanons to tell me , they fed me with nothing but crap and discouragement, so there is that too, girls aren't really helpful when it comes to dating advice, if anything they would judge me before telling me what to do.
>>
>>18230451
when you ugly its hard for you to speak with girls
>>
>>18230451
>Red flags don't really exist and if you seriously like a girl then go for it please.

This here is "junkie carl", done 32 years after hospitalising his last girlfriend in a row over the last kilted sausage.

But red-flags don't exist people, so why not?

This is bollocks. There are signs, just need to learn to read them.
>>
No wonder guys always insist even when I make it super clear I'm not interested
>>
>>18230462
The point is.

If you keep looking for signs you will always find them.

There is no telling what it really means up until a girl tells you "no".

>>18230467
Fuck off with that bullshit.

More than often insisting can work and I'm sure you don't make it clear enough.
>>
>>18230467
What's "super clear" though.

Not replying to texts isn't really super clear.
>>
>>18230484
OP here.

Actually not replying is more than clear.
>>
>>18230487
Usually they stop replying mid conversation though, they write the cutest most encouraging stuff with heaps of smiles and hearts then just stop replying out of nowhere.

Then why waste both of our time to begin with?
>>
>>18230451
>red flags, they are a clear "STOP" panel put in your face.
Stop signs are technically red flags.
>>
>>18230451
>Red flags don't really exist and if you seriously like a girl then go for it please.

If I feel too much resistance or lack of interest on the female's side I will usually just back off and stop pursuing at all. It's not because I don't like her but because I'm not interested in wasting time. I think I give a fair amount of wiggle room, but I'm not gonna sit on my ass waiting for women to "come around". Especially since the point is not solely for me to put myself out there and "get her to like me". I have to be interested in her as well. And I'vent once met a woman who's so perfect that she's WORTH "chasing". I barely know these broads except for some good things along with minor annoyances, yet I'm expected to chase their asses down? Fuck outta here with that shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.