[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't done this in a couple weeks but i'm on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (63KB, 369x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
63KB, 369x200px
I haven't done this in a couple weeks but i'm on my second glass of rosé so hey, why not!

Ask me (a buzzed 23 y/o girl) about anything that is bugging you right now and you need an answer asap.
Whether you're a boy or girl, just get something off your chest, i'm here
>>
>>18230274
22m here, two questions

When encounter a new guy for the first time, what's the very first thing you notice? Is it facial aesthetics, height, other?

also

Texting a quick "thanks" after having sex - nice gesture or cheesy as fuck?
>>
File: 1469007722274.png (325KB, 445x442px) Image search: [Google]
1469007722274.png
325KB, 445x442px
What would you think of guy in his late 20s who doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't party, works full-time, goes to school full-time, and lives with his family?

Too boring to go out with?

I have a hard time connecting with people my age. They usually start out by asking me what I do for fun, and I don't really have a good answer. It's not that I don't want to try knew things, I just have a set schedule I keep to until something interesting comes up.
>>
18 year old girl. Do other girls actually get nicer after high school, or are they eternally mean?
>>
>>18231482
>Texting a quick "thanks" after having sex - nice gesture or cheesy as fuck?
Creepy as hell.
What are you thanking me for?
>>
>>18231533
letting me put my dick in you, obviously

Good pussy can be a great stress reliever
>>
>>18231520
Not OP but you know the answer to whether you're interesting or not or you wouldn't be asking.
>>
>>18231547
Feels like you thought I was doing you a favour or offering you a service.
Pretty creepy and somewhat insulting.
>>
>>18231520
Look I'm not OP (she seems to have fucked off) but I'm >>18231521
and wouldn't be bothered by it if you actually had hobbies I liked and you were nice and I got along with you.
>>
Not OP, but 24/F

>>18231520
Sounds like you need some balance in your life. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>>18231521
In my experience, yes, girls do get better. Though a) I've really come out of my shell since high school and b) I never really had a hard time in high school.
>>
>>18231521
24/F, not OP.

Yes, they do. Hormones make you a bitch. It gets better.
>>
>>18231560
>In my experience, yes, girls do get better. Though a) I've really come out of my shell since high school and b) I never really had a hard time in high school.
I go to a rural school and they pick on me simply for getting good grades, reading and playing music/not listening to pop music. I've sort of survived the last 6 years by telling myself it'll be better at uni.
>>
>>18230274
Okay I'm sorry but 23-year-olds do not need dedicated advice-giving threads. I'm not saying you don't have good advice to give on specific issues but if you're in your early twenties you're still figuring most things out yourself.
>>
>>18231563
>>18231560
This is comforting.
>>
>>18231565
My boyfriend's sister went to a rural boarding school and she was picked on too. She's had better experiences with girls since then (though not 100% because she's a psycho).

It will get better at uni. There are literally thousands of people there, people just don't have time to care about others.
>>
File: japanesehead.jpg (163KB, 847x882px) Image search: [Google]
japanesehead.jpg
163KB, 847x882px
>>18231520
>>18231554

Listen to this girl, bro. She definitely knows what she's talking about. Just be nice. Don't be mean. Have hobbies that she likes. Get along with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLn5SVz3Ac
>>
>>18230274
Man sometimes I ask myself if some women cosciously take an effort to have a repellant bodylanguage towards me. I'm not a creep or ugly.
I don't care how you feel, when we're the only people walking on the street and cross our way at least fucking walk straight and look me in the eye for a brief molent instead of starting to walk like a scared child and looking on the ground of the opposite side of where I'm walking. You're not a child with tits.
Just venting, but do other men experience that aswell?
>>
>>18231655
Everyone you cross on the street deserves a smile and a hello. This is pure human politeness. But I do see girls doing this a lot. It's not good, it's very antisocial.
>>
>>18231655
I do make an effort to at least smile at people I pass by, but sometimes I'm occupied or sometimes I just don't get good vibes from people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.