[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't have a job >Can't help but feel life is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>Don't have a job
>Can't help but feel life is a wonderful, incredible gift
>Have a job
>Think about suicide everyday

What's the deal here?
>>
>>18230141
this might be a long shot but maybe you dun like your job?
>>
You have mental illness like everyone else on here. Go get treatment and don't become like tumblrites and cry and whine about how this makes you disabled and LITERALLY unable to work and everyone should just give me free money because I'm lazy and don't like to work.

Nobody likes their job 100% of the time. Find something you tolerate, and then enrich your freetime with hobbies you enjoy to balance it out
>>
File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>>18230240
>You have a mental illness because you don't like wasting your life
>You value your time and the way it's spent more than you value money
>You're one sick puppy

Mental illness is a bit extreme
>>
File: jfr.png (78KB, 291x305px) Image search: [Google]
jfr.png
78KB, 291x305px
>>18230298
If you won't do what is necessary to survive just because you don't like it, yes, you are a huge manbaby and are mentally ill.
Life is not always sunshine and rainbows. You aren't supposed to like every single thing 100% of the time. There is shit you don't like to do, but you MUST do anyway to survive.
Working and making money is one of them. You can't just cry disability because you can't be assed to do something you don't like doing and beg for free money.

Like it or not, you need money to survive. Tough titties, that's life. You get money by working for it. Can you pick a job you don't totally fucking despise? YES OF COURSE. Thats what I said to do. You pick something you don't hate, so it doesn't drag and wear on you forever. There will be days even your dream job gets old though. Thats life. It happens. You man the fuck up and get through it anyway, because you have to to survive.
>>
>>18230309
>You're a man-baby for not liking the world we were never designed to inhabit

I don't cry disability, but I don't accept that losing 10 hours of life a day is natural.

I will always despise every job in this world.

A part of me wants to go live in the woods.
>>
>>18230319
Yes, it is lmfao.

Hell you wanna go back to the caveman days? You wanna exchange a 40 hour work week for 24/7 work hunting and foraging your own food and shelter? If you wanna do that, be my guest. I will gladly take the comfy 8 hour nanny job 5 days a week that pays my bills.
>Never designed to inhabit
We fucking created it moron, of course we are designed to inhabit it.

Here again, sounds like you're just crying about hating your job. Thats cool, you can hate your job. I fucking hated working at JC Penney for 7 bucks an hour 40 hours a week. So I quit that job for a better job that I was much happier doing.

Go get a better job. You cannot be this BOO HOO WOE IS ME defeatest and say "I WILL HATE EVERY JOB BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING I DON'T WANNA WORK WAH"
That's just having a temper tantrum mate, which again, at your age is mental illness. Go try some new jobs. You will find one you can somewhat like, just enough to make that sweet scrilla to afford the lovely internet access you're using right now to shitpost. You can't have internet or a computer without money. Then you have the freetime to spend doing things you REALLY like doing. Like camping it seems. Thats how life is supposed to be. Nut up.
>>
>>18230335
>We created it, of course we are designed to use it

It sounds like you're a religious man.
>>
>>18230342
Far from it, how do you suppose that?
Human beings as a society built this infrastructure based on trade of goods and services. We created the paper money to represent the value of these goods and services. We made all of this, because guess what, its actually much easier and more effective than what the cavemen were doing. We've grown as a species and have survived much more and much longer because of it. The system works and is a good thing, because we're not getting mauled by wild animals, starving to death out in the woods fighting for our lives. We live much comfortably due to the system.

You are benefiting from it right now. You wanna ditch all material items? Get off your computer. Ditch all technology. No phone, no games, no books, no writing. You are just gonna eat, sleep, shit, and fuck (ok you won't get that one kek) like an animal. That is all you need out of life. To physically survive. Go do that if you want.
>>
>>18230298
If you think your job is wasting your life you either hate your job or are depressed. Either way, really, you should find a new job.
>>
>>18230141
find something you truly like to do
>>
>>18230356
Hunter-gatherers worked in small groups, and they received immediately. They did it the entirety of their lives. Gratification and purpose for getting through everyday. They owned everything they grabbed. We're hard-wired to enjoy staring at flora and fauna.

They didn't know the meaning of the word work.

To say the system we reside in is beneficial is incorrect.

Cities have historically bred disease.
>>
>>18230356
The human race is now lacking in the skills it needs to survive in the wild.

If I were to try and live in the places I'm intended to alone, I would starve.

What is a longer life spent living without reason?
>>
>>18230376
If that were true we would not have evolved. Again, you're posting on the internet. You're using the shit you hate. You're benefiting.
We're not hardwired to enjoy staring at flora, you're romanticizing it all. It's hard fucking work providing for yourself in the wild, even in small packs. You don't get a moment to yourself, to breathe. You are constantly under attack from the elements, the wild, or other groups. It was anarchy. That shit you "grabbed and owned" would get ripped from you by a warring tribe. Strongest survived. Weaklings like you would die immediately. You would never be able to take down a deer or bear to earn your food for the night.
>>18230384
You fucking find reason you faggot. as said, go get a fucking better job. You will hate your life less, and you'll stop romanticizing this retarded fantasy of being tarzan.
>>
>>18230376
Also
>Cities bred disease
kek, and what exactly was the life span of the hunter gatherers? like, 30? They were killed off by disease, usually caused by exposure to the elements.
>>
>>18230411
>We're not hardwired to enjoy staring at flora

This is incorrect though.

http://elitedaily.com/life/people-who-appreciate-nature-are-happier-healthier-and-less-stressed/1024486/

I'm only on a computer because I was born into an industrialized first world nation.

There's no reason to "breathe", and a war with another tribe likely would've been highly enjoyable to partake in.

It's not as brutal as you proclaim it to be due to the fact most modern human beings never attain the physical aptitude they all have in their genetics. If you were taught from an early age how to hunt, gather, etc, you would never have a problem killing an animal.

It likely isn't easy to live in such a way, but it's the way we're intended to.
>>
>>18230415
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/britain-1700-to-1900/industrial-revolution/diseases-in-industrial-cities-in-the-industrial-revolution/

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2011/06/17/early-farmers-were-sicker-and-shorter-than-their-forager-ancestors/#.WPQmVtLyuM8
>>
>>18230443
So why are you here. Go drop off the face of the earth and fuck around in the woods. If you'll be soooo much happier.
I give you literally a single day before you start missing modern ammenities and realize working aint that shitty. Good god youre such a fucking baby. You would NOT be happier being a caveman. Neither would anyone else. Otherwise we would have never adapted. Modern medicine and technology is not something to spit at moron.

Seek professional help. You are mentally ill.
>>
>>18230450
Yeah and modern medicine saves how many lives a year? A fucking splinter was a death sentence back in the day.

Funny how you have this information, articles to look up, fucking written words because of the advancement of the human mind. You would have NOTHING without technology. You;re braindead and retarded to think "Oh man, it would be soooo cool to fight for my life every day"

Go join the military if you wanna fight a war so bad. Would probably do you some good.
>>
File: 1481242446818.jpg (110KB, 850x398px) Image search: [Google]
1481242446818.jpg
110KB, 850x398px
>>18230141
I really really feel you.
I've been working for a year, at first it was unbearable, now I can tolerate it. Still I spend half my day at uni and the other half at work (I 'only' work 6 hours a day tho)
I am privileged to be able to live at home with my parents while I save some money. My plan is to graduate so my time is worth more (I never looked at it this way before, I've never really cared much about money, but money=time), buy a small n cheap house somewhere in the countryside and be as self sustainable as possible, and working professionaly from home just enough for the basic stuff. My goal is to lead a simple, tranquil life. Is it too much to ask?
>>
>>18230637
>>18230655
You completely fail to see the purpose behind fighting every day in the way you're intended to.

There's no certainty in the modern world.

It would likely be too difficult to live in the natural environment we came from alone, but that's only because we come from a diseased world.

What are we saving all of these lives for?
Why do they exist in this world?
What's the purpose in flinging a pointless existence onto children?

>You would have NOTHING without technology

This is true, but that's due to the simple fact that we're raised in something that's neither natural nor healthy.

I believe someday I'll try to get as close as I possibly can to a natural existence.

I can't shake the feeling that you've never been close to the natural world throughout your life time.

Wish me luck.
>>
>>18230708
Ok so youre too chicken shit to go live wild and free like you want, but you wanna piss and moan about living life the way you're supposed to.
You throw a tantrum, refuse to do what everyone's been telling you and just get a fucking job, so whats your plan faggot? Freeload? Whine and thrash around some more?

Either get the fuck off the internet and go live like an ape or nut up and work like you were made to do.
>>
File: 1385799445234.jpg (52KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
1385799445234.jpg
52KB, 960x730px
>>18230708
>My life has no purpose or meaning and I want to die
>I'm not mentally ill though guys.
>>
>>18230746
>I want to die

Now that's putting words into the mouth of another human being.

>>18230741
I was built to work, but not for a pointless reason.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mr9xi5ZSv31qz4rgp.jpg (66KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr9xi5ZSv31qz4rgp.jpg
66KB, 450x660px
>>18230757
>>18230141
>Think about suicide everyday

Yeah, ok I'm putting words in your mouth.
>>
>>18230757
Its not fucking pointless, you're just too goddamn mentally ill to see it. You think your life is fucking meaningless if you use the fucking brain you were given and not behave like a fucking monkey?
You need help. For the love of god, go fucking see a therapist.
>>
>>18230741
>>18230769
Not that guy, but your aggro shit is not making you look like a mentally stable person.
>>
>>18230757
Everything is pointless, inherently. You give things meaning yourself. That's on you to figure out what matters to you.
>>
>>18230769
>It's not pointless

Except for the fact that it totally is aside from the siring of children.

I refuse to bring more people into such a meaningless world where their bodies and "desires" will break down, etc.

It's a fundamentally broken world we live in.

This thread has convinced me to go live in the woods.

Most people will never see what I see.
>>
>>18230783
Never claimed to be. Just sick of all these damn crybaby whiners pretending they've got it so bad when they don't. You have to work. Boo fucking hoo. You can't just freeload off the government and beg for jew coins online because you're
WWAAAAHHHH DDDIIISSAABBLLLED BY LAZINESS.
Life aint always sunshine and rainbows. You are not supposed to be happy all day every day. Some parts of life suck. You do them anyway.

>>18230798
You're fucking retarded, get help. You make friends, you fall in love, you eat good food, you live safely and comfortably. You get to play games, you get to shit post online since you love doing it so much. Get off the fucking internet tarzan. Go fuck a tree you stupid hippie piece of shit. Go die of dysentery for all I care, if thats what you really wanna do.
Life has value, you are fucking suicidal and mentally ill. Get help.

Enjoy your frostbite on your dick. Go prove to the world how great nature is. I'll see your frozen naked corpse on the nude when you get yourself killed out there.
>>
>>18230810
>Implying I won't bring technology and a general knowledge of survival into the woods with me
>Implying I won't be close to civilization on top of this

I'm not Chris Mccandless
>>
>>18230845
If you're bringing technology, you are benefiting from the system you claim to hate so much. If you want technology, you need money, which means you need a fucking job you mentally diseased idiot.
>>
>>18230855
The system is now a part of me and every human being in the world. I'm not fit to survive (alone, an evolutionary novelty) without technology.

I've told your prior to this post.

It's not worth being a larger part of it.
>>
>>18230869
Sure you can. you can just dump it all in a river. Plenty of people go "off grid"
You just don't want to because you think that would be too hard :( Because working is too hard, and technology makes it so you don't have to work as hard.
>>
File: 1488311720170.jpg (56KB, 468x714px) Image search: [Google]
1488311720170.jpg
56KB, 468x714px
>>18230708

You both just see the world in different ways. But >>18230810 is right in this case.

When your mindset interferes with your everyday life, you must take steps to remedy it. Having a cynical worldview isn't unhealthy, but when it consumes your life and mind, it becomes an illness.

Yes it's true, the world is unfair, but do you think wallowing in despair, and loneliness is going to help? There's potential within everyone of us. But what most people forget is that in order to reach this potential, you have to put in the work. Hard work is key, is what angry anon is getting at.

Look to history in order to reignite that appreciation for life. And start making physical/rl changes to see results.
>>
>>18230881
Without an aid to help, (compass, tools, etc) I'll starve to death in the woods.

The experience that should be in my brain isn't there.

You're aware of this.

I see no reason why you continue to write garbage.
>>
>>18230889
Yet I'll always be reaching for a substitute.

I'm going to try the real deal.
>>
>>18230798
If the world is meaningless, as you claim, how can it be broken? It being broken means something can be fixed. What was there originally that has now changed?

>most people will never see what I see

Why does that matter?
>>
>>18231178
The modern industrial world we all reside in has broken the natural purpose of all human beings.

Life is now too easy.
>>
>>18231255
What is the natural purpose, and why do you give a shit about it?
>>
>>18231263
Survival in the truest sense of the word.
I care because I was intended to do so.
>>
>>18231270
How is survival a purpose? There is no difference to anything whether you live or die.

Oh yeah, how? What's the source of the intent?
>>
>>18231281
How can there be time for anything aside from constant worrying and thought over what you'll do next?

Problem solving. Critical thinking and gratification day by day.

It's totally natural.

No knowledge of anything else in the world.

The natural purpose for us all as designed by evolution.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.