[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>break up with fiancee >she has me instantly replaced by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1373391060977.jpg (89KB, 406x344px) Image search: [Google]
1373391060977.jpg
89KB, 406x344px
>break up with fiancee
>she has me instantly replaced by another
>still be absolutely heartbroken and lonely as fuck
>go on a dating site
>start talking to some girl by going through the motions
>five days later and she just texted me 'you're kind, sweet and already do I really like you. Just wanted to say that :)'

>felt absolutely nothing all the while I talked to her

Should I give this up?

This breakup has made me die a thousand deaths. My heart is broken. Is she the light at the end of the darkest tunnel in my life? She's been the only one I've been talking to. I have no one else. Could a rebound work? Could she be the new page of a new chapter?

I don't know what to do
>>
File: 1316129713715.png (43KB, 872x595px) Image search: [Google]
1316129713715.png
43KB, 872x595px
>>18229984
Not that it truly matters, but normally I would've liked her a lot, I think.
She's very attractive, smart and funny.

It's just that... I stare at my phone and feel nothing. I'm hollow and empty. I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>18229984
give it a shot dude
>>
Waaaaah, why am I not an adult, I hope your ex is riding so much dick so you're forced to grow up
>>
>>18229984
It's something you're going to have to warm up to. Just fake it till you make it. After a while the feelings will return.
>>
>>18229984
Give it a shot. Swallow that depression and logically say. I know this is bad for me. I need to put this behind me.

Go out. Wear a mask if you must. You know what I mean. Try for a relationship.
Give it a chance let her in. Things might change a chapter might be open.

If you already feel empty what do you have to lose?
>>
Rebounds work most of the time, just tell her what your situation is in case she starts getting serious
>>
>>18229984
Remind yourself why you broke up with her. In my opinion, if it was enough to end an engagement, it's not best to pursuit again.
Also remember that you're worth something. Too many people forget that.
>>
Damn nigger stop being so dramatic, your ex girl was probably a fucking cunt and you're about to let Cinderella slip through your fingers because you can't see straight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.