[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you spent your youth playing vidya and doing hobbies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1490795695102.jpg (76KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1490795695102.jpg
76KB, 1127x685px
>tfw you spent your youth playing vidya and doing hobbies because everyone hates you

>Now you are 18 and have no social or life skills, just worthless talents

>Go to College, shitty part time job, sleep, rinse and repeat

Everyone around me lost their virginity at like 12, already went through their fuck-and-party phase, and are working towards life goals and living independently

Is it already too late for me?
>>
>>18229861
You're still a tiny baby with years of college ahead of you, so no of course not.
>>
>>18229861
Start improving your life by never posting pepe meme again. And by deciding what you truly want. Disregards what others are doing.

What do YOU want anon?
>>
>>18229861
you're 18, have a job and are in uni. you have your whole life ahead of you nigga, so what if you haven't had sex yet?
>>
File: C4RBeQnXUAAcU90.png large.png (93KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
C4RBeQnXUAAcU90.png large.png
93KB, 400x325px
>>18229997
>What do YOU want anon?

I'm not sure
I never expected to make it this far, just play videogames until I died

>>18230048
Because I'm an autist and everything feels like im just going through the motions while everyone else has fun
>>
>>18230055
>this far
If by far you mean bitching about your life on 4chan, then your parents did very awful job.

Try reading a book and go study something to some school. You can go flipping burgers for minimum wage anytime.

Try to aim a little higher than minimum.
>>
>>18230055

>18 years old
>this far

Quit being an emo faggot anon.
>>
>>18230055
Go to /lit/ and read some books and just try talking to collegues about things you know you like in common or whatever is trendy and everybody enjoys
>>
>>18229861
I know how you feel anon. Sometimes the frustration can become unbearable, specially since you're still so young, and it may seem that you have no chance at being happy.

But that's only in your mind. You need to stop giving so much importance to sex. You don't need to lose your virginity in order to work out your life goals. If you have sex, you'll be in the exact same spot afterwards. And, in fact, not only is everyone having much less sex than you think, but this notion that everyone else is having fun is fallacious and probably caused by social media.

The way to achieve happiness is by improving yourself and being confortable with what you are doing. Try exposing yourself to different realities, read some books or travel somewhere else.
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>18229861

>Thinks 18 is the end of your youth.
>>
>>18229861
I thought the same thing as you 9 years ago OP. Now I'm still the exact same worthless piece of shit except I have no future and I'm thousands of dollars in debt, lmao!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.