[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is prison really like? I'm about to be sent there for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0208.jpg (235KB, 1500x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
235KB, 1500x975px
What is prison really like? I'm about to be sent there for a 20 year sentence and I'm scared shitless

Can anyone here help me?
>>
Shitty. Don't gamble, don't join gangs, don't get high. Stick with your own race and you should be fine. Prison rape does happen but keep your nose down and you should be fine. There are so many gays and trannys in the corrections system at this point in time peoples needs are met mutually without rape. Buy a tv and headphones on your commissary and try to become a trustee to make your time go by faster. How did you get 20 years and what state will you be serving time in, OP?
>>
>>18229650
What'd you do? I just got out last year, was in for assault and battery.
>>
>>18229680
Attempted murder but I didn't do anything. It's mostly a misunderstanding
>>
>>18229686
just remember not to get into debt with people in there.
>>
>>18229686
>mostly
>>
>>18229678
I'll be serving in Alaska
>>
this is one of my worst fears

id would an hero before being locked up there
>>
>>18229686
I was in for 2 years. Just keep your head down. Also, it'll make it a lot easier if you're into gay sex. It happens 100 times more frequently than you'd think.
>>
Make friends with the guards. They're the only people can keep you safe
>>
alaskan prison sounds shitty but i dont think there's that many minorities there, no? only 4.3 percent of the population there is black. pretty low. hell you're more likely to be locked up with natives.

i dont mean to be racist, but prisons are pretty racist and the fact that the white will be a majority means you wont have people picking fights with you over being white at least.
>>
>>18229686
>i dindu nuffin!
Sheeeeeeit
>>
kek at all these retards thinking prison is like the movies
>>
>a 20 year sentence
>they let the fellon post on 4chan
>>
>>18229650 (OP)
what's the minimum sentence if you're a good boy or the first sentence review date when you can ask for a reduced sentence?
prepare to be bored out of your mind because there is nothing to do, guess enough time to reflect on why you did what you did
>>18229790
if you're not an escape risk you can ask to start your sentence at a later date (within reasonable limits) to tie up any loose ends and whatnot
>>
>>18229650
Literally flee the country to one wirh no extradition treaties
>>
>>18229932
This. You re in Alaska. Russia isn't far by boat, I'm sure you could figure something out.
>>
>>18229686
Kek you've already been sentenced, might as well tell the story.
Assert your innocence to us anon.
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>18229727
Unless you're black
>>
>>18229650

There are two sets of rules in prison. Guards rules, and prisoners rules.

The prisoners can go above and beyond in making your life hell, if you break their rules.

The guards can get you out of hell and out alot quicker, if you follow theirs.

The rules can contradict each other and force you to choose a side.

Be polite with the guards, to the point of obedience.
Spend as much time alone in your cell as you can.
Keep your head down and make sure no one knows your name.
Minimise distinguishing features (get tattoo's removed, as an example), the less descriptive you are, the harder it is for people to talk about you ("Hey, you know that guy... the one with the errr... the forehead guy, yeah him, you who I'm on about right?").
Pass the time by reading, educating yourself and setting goals for yourself when you get out (this will also show the guards that you are interested in, and working towards, rehabilitation).
If you have someone on the outside, have them visit once a month, rather than once a week (apparently it makes time go quicker, according to a neighbour who's kid is doing time for stabbing his gf 18 times (no green-text, I have no details other than that)) and have them phone you as often as possible instead.

If shit hits the fan, you can request a transfer to a more secure block or with good behaviour a lower security level prison that has less violent inmates.
>>
>>18229967
If I wanted to read a bunch of excuses I'd ask r9k why they can't get laid.
>>
>>18229932
Just do this
20 years is a good chunk of your life, you're fucked once you get out anyway. Just run away somewhere. Go to Russia and then make your way to Mongolia and become a steppe nomad.
>>
Tell the fuckin story
>>
>>18229989
Shh I wanna hear the story.
>>
>>18229932
This.

Hell, I don't know your story.
If you have done something terrible I hope you get what you deserve.

If you're actually innocent, try to get as far away from there as possible.
Being a poor farmer in any 3rd world country will better than spending 20 years in jail.
>>
>>18230013
>>18230023
I was accused of trying to kill my law professor but it's all bullshit. A fellow classmates of mine and I got incredibly drunk one night on campus and we were chilling in my car and we saw this one professor we both hate so I decided to play a prank on him. I turned the car on and sped towards him but I wasn't intending to hit him. Anyways, I lost control and side swiped him. He was unconcious and I passed out. My so called friend ran away and they haven't been able to locate him. I was under the influence, so I was hoping the jury would see that it wasn't really me who did it, just under the influence and I used some bad judgement
>>
File: OblongRigidGhostshrimp.webm (202KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
OblongRigidGhostshrimp.webm
202KB, 480x360px
>>18230115
>>
>>18230115
dude you were so drunk that you passed out after hitting your prof? damn son
>>
>>18230115
Can't believe you'd get sent to prison for 20 years for that. In NZ that'd be 10 years max, but depending on your age it could even be less than a year. Russia isn't far away, I guess.
>>
File: 1449307969102.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1449307969102.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>18230115
>I was hoping the jury would see that it wasn't really me who did it, just under the influence and I used some bad judgement (sp)

I bet that worked out real well for you
>>
File: 2016-11-17 14.46.39-1.jpg (29KB, 188x209px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-17 14.46.39-1.jpg
29KB, 188x209px
>>18230115
You got 20 years for that? Actually I can see it. Shit sucks man, hopefully you can get out early for good behavior. You don't sound like a bad person but that was super stupid. The scary thing is I could totally see myself doing something like that too.
>>
>>18230115
Huh damn son lol.
But then again, you were behind the wheel while intoxicated. Personally, I consider that attempted murder even on it's own since you know damn well how easy it is for your drunk ass to murder a whole family with your car and you know better than to drive drunk.

Still though, I think 20 years is a bit steep especially if nobody was actually killed or crippled or anything. Like your prof, he isnt maimed or anything right? Its not like he's never gonna walk again?
If I were the judge, give you maybe half that sentence and award the prof everything you own to pay medical expenses.
>>
>>18230115

Dindu nuffin, "unfair, why I gotta be held accountable for my actions and shieet".

You're either jewish, black or a commie loving leftist.

You literally went drink driving (fuck up #1), Saw your law professor, who's most likely well connected to many people within the law because of the whole, getting them educated and connected for jobs thing and may even know a few judges.
You then thought "Hey, I'm under the influence and am breaking the law when this guy who fucking knows the law like his hand knows his cock is right in front of me, let's do some dangerous shit to fuck with him" (fuck up #2).
Then you lost control of the said dangerous shit you were doing (fuck up #3).
Causing him injury, yourself injury, your fuck up friend to go fucking flee (fuck up #4).

Now you're expecting a Jury to hear all this, with much more competent people than me arguing this to sympathise with you?
The worst part is, they very well might. however, even if it was the drink, even if this was "poor judgement", the very fact you have this level of "poor judgement" (when literally millions of other people do not), the fact that you caused injury (be thankful it wasn't more severe), it will still be argued to high heaven that you're a danger to society.
You expect them not to see that (fuck up #5).

Depending on the severity of the injury, whether or not skid marks on the road prove you lost control... you could argue it's not "attempted murder" and that this is all trumped up charges.

But you'd still do time, a few years at least, for DUI causing injury, possible assault charges, and probably other shit too like public endangerment or some bollocks.

Your birth (true fuck up #1)
>>
>>18230115

This is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard of. You deserve prison.
>>
>>18230115
Be thankful you didn't actually kill him or it'd be 20-life

>HURR I GOT A PRANK GUYS
>LETS SLAM DOWN THE THROTTLE AT MY PROF DRUNK LOOOOL
>WOOPS SLIPPED

How much booze did it take for you to lose every last neuron in your skull?
>>
Go to Russia become a minecraft YouTuber upload minecraft sex mod reviews
>>
File: Me101115c.jpg (24KB, 418x438px) Image search: [Google]
Me101115c.jpg
24KB, 418x438px
>>18230115
How the fuck do you get 20 for drunk attempted murder without premeditation?
>>
>>18230115
also I must add you really fucked up by admitting to murder
you could have said you were drunk driving and lost control
it would have been like 3 max probably probation with no license for a decade or some shite
>>
Sissy British fag detected
>>
>>18230236
shitty court appointed lawyer, gives me hope i can make a career change :^)
>>
>>18230115
Bullshit, there are no law schools in Alaska
>>
>>18229650
Honestly you might as well run away from the police if you're going away for that long. Nothing to lose.
>>
>>18229740

>Whites will be the majority in a US prison
>>
>>18230400
>>18230400

this right here folks, OP is full of shit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_education_in_Alaska

go home everyone nothing to see here
>>
>>18230725
I KNEW IT.

NO ONE GETS 20 YEARS FOR DRIVING DRUNK AND HITTING BUT NOT KILLING SOMEONE.

i would understand the 20 years if he killed the person but he side swiped them.

bitch trying to sound tough on the internet...heh
>>
oh shit OP, where you really from?
>>
Run away, OP. Run to Russia. Don't let them lock you up.
>>
>>18230400
>>18230725
>>18230785
I took a class on philosophy of law. It was a philosophy class, rather than a law class.

Couldn't OP mean something like that?
>>
>>18229962

Sure and end up in a Russian prison which is way worse.
>>
>>18229693
did you club bebe seals
>>
>>18229932
Canada is only a foot race away!
>>
>>18230115
Yeah dude, you did a really stupid thing that you are now realising exactly how stupid it was to do.

This wouldn't have happened if you were smoking instead of drinking.

20 years seems very harsh though.
>>
>>18230115
>law professor
holy shit is this law professor as in law school or just some under grad? i really hope its the latter
>>
>>18230725
'Cause Wikipedia YOUR go to source right?

Ya dumb cunt.
>>
He never fucking stated that he was from Alaska. He said he was SERVING TIME in Alaska. You can be from another fucking state and serve time in another state, you fucking morons.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.