[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR break, go or no go? me and my girlfriend of 9 months,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1487809736148 (1).jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
1487809736148 (1).jpg
8KB, 244x206px
TL;DR break, go or no go?

me and my girlfriend of 9 months, have just talked about maybe having a short break, she doesnt want to call it that, but she said that she doesnt feel loved by me, and that she has felt that for some time. she misses the old me. shes very good at showing love to me, she is still asking curiously about my day and being my best friend. so all of this came as a shock.

she just went in for a shower so we both can think about it, and im laying in my bed thinking about this shit so hard, i really love her, but at relationships i feel like a sperglord sometimes.

but im asking you /adv/ does small "breaks" ever work, the reasoning for all of this is that i will miss her and i will become more affectionate towards her i think.
>>
>>18229316
She's going to fuck the dude from work for sure
>>
>>18229316
Going on break is code word for wanting to fuck someone else without looking like a slut or a cheater. Dump her man. If you go on break its because she wants a fling only to come running back to you because she thinks your spinless enough to take her back
>>
>>18229316
Ask to see her phone. Gurentee shes talking to some dude
>>
>>18229323
>>18229333

i asked her if we were going to parties and such, but she said no not in that way, she's not going off to fuck some dude. I trust her. we made it clear that we are still completely monogamous
>>
damn, can see in the replies i didnt make it clear enough

>>18229338
i will.
>>
>>18229345
That's fucking stupid. Just leave her.
>>
>>18229345
Then why would she want to take a break from a monogomus relationship? I know you think you trust her but alot of times what people here are saying happens. Check her phone or talk to her friends firrst.
>>
>>18229349
does breaks work
>>
im at a loss, i trust her completely, i just need some genuine advice
>>
>>18229352
If a chick asked me for a break I would just end it. Have some self respect. What are you even doing? Do you even like this chick? It doesn't sound like it.

Read some Hemingway.
>>
>>18229316
"Break" is just code for 'I want to sleep with someone else without it being considered cheating and still have you as backup beta boy'
>>
>>18229354
Dont go on a break. If she doesnt want be be with you like that theres no point in not breaking up. She either lost interest or is interested in someone else. Breaks almost never work because if you have to take a break there was major unfixable problems going on with one of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 800x448px
>>18229345
>>18229354
lol, cuck
>>
>>18229316
goddamn OP she blamed you for how she feels and asked for a "break".

Likely she met a new guy or an old acquaintance has shown interest and she compares that sense of new with the old 9 month relationship. She wants new and hasn't the guts to totally break up just in case the new doesn't work out. The relationship you had is over and it was not your fault.
>>
op here. im at a loss, i trust her completely, i just need some genuine advice.

we are both completely against cheating.
>>
>>18229371
Are you trolling?

Just leave and grow some balls while you're at it.
>>
>>18229354
You won't listen and will have to suffer through this bullshit like we all have. She has her eye on a new guy, wants to try and if it doesn't work you are her back up. Be ready to live with knowing she fucked or blew some guy the first night of the "break".
>>
>>18229371
>we are both against cheating
Pro tip: it's not cheating if it's a break
Why do you think women suggest it in the first place?
>>
>>18229371
Thats why shes going on "break" man. I know this is a bitter pill to swallow but most girls would just break up.
>>
>>18229379
>>18229378
>>18229377
>>18229373

the "break" was for us to miss each other, i'm sorry. i feel stupid for asking, i just didnt think everyone was on board thinking everyone was a cheater.
>>
>>18229379
but she knows i will break up with her if she hangs with some dude, and theres no one im considering a threat

but thanks for reply
>>
>>18229394
>"break" was for us to miss each other
Like I said you won't listen and have to learn yourself.
>>
>>18229399
how would you even know. usually the naive guy a girl pulls this break shit finds out later and only after it drips out little by little. First its I just talked, then its I stayed over his house, then we kissed, then he touched, then I touched, then I put my mouth on him for one second, then he didn't put it all the way in, etc. This all assumes she doesn't stay with the other guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 160x160px
>>18229394
>nuhah my girls different! S-she would never do something that!
lol, k. Enjoy your break. Get back to us and let us know how it went.
>>
no break if you want to see other people then just say you want to see other people and Stop making this let's take a break excuse and just be real about it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.